Similar videoCustom Robson – Wausau Homes Monroe, WI – Gilbertson Residence
Consumer Lending Officer job
Under direction, the Wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi Lending Officer is responsible for driving consumer sales for the member banks. The role is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through consumer loan origination as well as deposit account opening, as needed. Utilizing a needs-based selling approach, the Consumer Lending Officer provides solutions based on customer needs and how the customer prefers to conduct their banking. In addition, this position is responsible for referrals to other lines of business to meet the customer's financial needs. The Consumer Lending Officer works with the banking team in attaining banking center goals and constantly striving to improve the profitability of the banking center.
- Sells financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers, including but not limited to:
- Consumer Loans
- Consumer Checking and Savings accounts
- Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Certificates of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and strives to meet goal (as determined by individual bank).
- Identifies prospective customers and maintains strong COI relationships to continue cultivating sales opportunities and develop relationships to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure the customer's holistic financial relationship with the bank is considered.
- Uses sales skills such as: effective listening, adapting to differences in customers, identifying needs, expanding and deepening customer relationships, responding to verbal and non-verbal clues, presenting solutions through product benefits, establishing a clear difference, overcoming resistance, asking for the business, completing sale, nurturing relationships, and establishing methods for follow-up. Follows up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
- Monitors the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality, increase the number of services used per customer to increase both profits and customer retention.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling customer and bank information.
- Follows security policies and procedures to prevent bank and customer losses.
- Maintains a detailed level of knowledge on retail products and services and a conversational knowledge of non-retail products (e.g., mortgage, insurance, wealth management)
- Works collaboratively with the banking team to achieve customer service and sales objectives
- Adheres to guidelines outlined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- GED required
- High School required
- Bachelors Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance preferred
- 3-5 years Experience in sales and customer service required
- Previous consumer loan experience preferred
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and ten key calculator
- Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
- NMLS - Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and south florida state college panther central principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes woodforest atm near me needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, prosperity bank usa online, and their applications.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government - Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Monroe, WI, and others
Total job postings in the pastBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Total job posting distribution in the pastBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Job category||Distribution||6 months||1 year|
The Bank of New Glarus
Visit the BNG Financial Wellness Center
An online collection of educational resources, tips, tools, and virtual are peanut butter banana smoothies good for you to help you better manage your finances and meet your financial goals. Free for everyone!Learn More
Forget cash. Use Zelle®.
It’s a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and others you know and trust.
Now Available!Learn More
Check Out What's New
Monroe Construction Updates
Keep an eye on this page for all updates on the construction of our new Monroe Branch.Updates
Online Mortgage Best bank for small business checking for a Home Loan Online
If you're looking to buy a home, you've come wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi the right wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi. Use our Online Mortgage Application and start the process immediately. Click HERE to apply for a mortgage online!
Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information? Enter your name and email address to be added to our mailing list.
Offer is valid on new accounts only. To qualify, company must spend $3,000 within the first three months of account opening to receive the bonus. 10,000 bonus points will be credited within 60 days of qualification under the description: Commercial Spend Bonus.
Base Rewards Tier: Earns (i) one (1) point for each dollar you spend for net retail purchases (gross retail purchases less any returns or credits), (ii) three (3) points for each dollar you spend for net retail purchases in the follow rewards category: gas stations (2 additional points on top of the 1 point per dollar earned on net retail purchases), (iii) two (2) points for each dollar you spend for net retail purchases in the following rewards categories: restaurants and travel (airlines, auto rental, and lodging) (1 additional https www merriam webster com word of the day on top of the 1 point per dollar earned on net retail purchases).
Rewards Categories: Merchants who accept Visa credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell. We group similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making reward offers to you. We make every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in our rewards categories. However, even though a merchant or some of the items that it sells may appear to fit within a rewards category, the merchant may not have a merchant code in that category. When this occurs, purchases with that merchant won't qualify for rewards offers wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi purchases in that category.
Businesses may earn up to 10,000 points per calendar month, excluding bonus points. Points earned are available for redemption for a 3 year term. Points expiring during the year will be cleared from the Program Account on the last day of the month in which they expire.
Businesses in the Base Rewards Tier may redeem points for (i) cash back to a First Citizens checking or savings account or credit card statement credits, (ii) credit towards a First Citizens personal loan or mortgage principal, (iii) Pay Me Back statement credits, (iv) travel rewards, including airline tickets, hotel, car rentals, cruises and tours, (v) retail gift cards and certificates and (vi) merchandise and (vii) donations.
These Terms are only a summary. Other restrictions and requirements apply. The full First Citizens Rewards® Program Rules will be provided upon enrollment and are accessible via the program website at FirstCitizensRewards.com at log in.
Program Rules are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
DOUG KOHLBECK NAMED EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND HEAD OF COMMERCIAL BANKING AT WISCONSIN BANK & TRUST
DE PERE, WI, July 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is pleased to announce that Doug Kohlbeck has joined the organization as Executive Vice President and Head of Commercial Banking. He will oversee the Commercial Banking team inclusive of Commercial Banking, Treasury Management, and Payment Solutions and will help lead business development efforts, strategic planning initiatives and credit risk management.
“Doug has built an outstanding 25-year career and reputation in the banking industry and his experience will support Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s goals of continued growth and prosperity,” said Brent Giles, President and CEO of Wisconsin Bank & Trust. “We are fun bank hours to have him help deliver financial expertise to our clients throughout Wisconsin.”
Doug is a lifelong Wisconsin resident and earned both his Bachelor of Wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi and Masters of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh. He has been actively involved in the Green Bay area and is currently an Executive Board Member for the Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay, WI since 2013 and was President of the Board of Directors for the preceding term. Kohlbeck recently held the positions of Senior Vice President, Director of Business Banking and Director of Strategy and Support Services at Associated Bank.
Of his recent hiring, Kohlbeck said, “I’m excited to be joining the Wisconsin Bank & Trust team and eager to build on the current successes of the bank by shaping our commercial banking strategy to meet the needs of our clients and grow the business.”
About Wisconsin Bank & Trust
About Wisconsin Bank & Trust Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WBT), a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., (NASDAQ: HTLF), is a business-focused community bank with assets of more than $1 billion. With fifteen banking centers, Wisconsin Bank & Trust serves customers in the Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Sheboygan, Monroe and southwest areas of Wisconsin. WBT offers a wide range of personal and business banking, private client and mortgage lending services. For wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi information, visit www.wisconsinbankandtrust.com or call 608.203.1214. Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. About Heartland Financial USA, Inc. Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a diversified financial services company with assets of $13.3 billion. The company provides banking, mortgage, private client, investment and insurance services to individuals and businesses. Heartland currently has 114 banking locations serving 83 communities in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri, Texas and California. Additional information about Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is available at www.htlf.com.
|Bank||Wisconsin Bank & Trust|
|Address||1717 10th Street,|
Monroe, First financial bank texas customer service number 53566
|Contact Number||(608) 328-4000|
|Service Type||Full Service, brick and mortar office|
|Date of Establishment||01/01/1903|
Opening Hours and DirectionsFind Opening Hours on Google Maps
|Bank Holding Company||HEARTLAND FINANCIAL USA, INC.|
|HeadQuarters Address||8240 Mineral Point Road,|
Madison, WI 53719
|Bank Type||21 - STATE NONMEMBER BANK|
|FDIC CERT #||13023|
|Total Bank Assets||$1,042,463,000|
|RSSD (Federal Reserve ID Number)||463342|
|RSSD (Federal Reserve ID Number) for Holding Company||1206546|
Routing Number for Wisconsin Bank & Trust in WisconsinA routing number is a 9 digit code for identifying a financial institute for the purpose of routing of checks (cheques), fund transfers, direct deposits, e-payments, online payments, etc. to the correct bank branch. Routing numbers are also known as banking routing numbers, routing transit numbers, RTNs, ABA numbers, and sometimes SWIFT codes (although these are quite different from routing numbers as SWIFT codes are solely used for international wire transfers while routing numbers are used for domestic transfers). Routing numbers differ for checking and savings accounts, prepaid cards, IRAs, lines of credit, and wire transfers. Usually all banks have different routing numbers for each state in the US. You can find the routing number for Wisconsin Bank & Trust in Wisconsin here.
Total Assets:The sum of all assets owned by the institution including cash, loans, securities, bank premises and other assets. This total does not include off-balance-sheet accounts.
RSSD:The unique number assigned by the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) to the top regulatory bank holding company. This unique identifier for Wisconsin Bank & Trust is 463342.
FDIC CERT #:The certificate number assigned to an institution for deposit insurance. The FDIC Certificate Number for Monroe Branch office of Wisconsin Bank & Trust in Monroe, WI is 13023. This unique NUMBER is assigned by the FDIC and is used to identify institutions and for the issuance of insurance certificates by FDIC.
一色刷りルーズリーフ（B5タテ 26穴） その他洋家具関連 ユニクラス ユニクラス コクヨ 【×10セット】 通信販売 金銭出納帳（科目なし） （まとめ）（その他洋家具関）1 スポーツの楽しさをお届けします。
一色刷りルーズリーフ（B5タテ 26穴） その他洋家具関連 ユニクラス ユニクラス コクヨ 【×10セット】 通信販売 金銭出納帳（科目なし） （まとめ）（その他洋家具関）【50代／女性】
一色刷りルーズリーフ（B5タテ 26穴） その他洋家具関連 ユニクラス ユニクラス コクヨ 【×10セット】 通信販売 金銭出納帳（科目なし） （まとめ）（その他洋家具関）スーパーフィートは素晴らしいですね。
【ポイント還元率３％】ユニクラスの（まとめ） コクヨ 一色刷りルーズリーフ（B5タテ·26穴） 金銭出納帳（科目なし） 【×10セット】を紹介。商品の購入でポイントがいつでも３％以上貯まって、お得に買い物できます·短時間で修理してもらい、ありがとうございました。
一色刷りルーズリーフ（B5タテ 26穴） wisconsin bank and trust monroe wi ユニクラス ユニクラス コクヨ 【×10セット】 通信販売 金銭出納帳（科目なし） （まとめ）亡くなったおじいちゃんに買ってもらったグラブなので、直して使いたかった。