watch the videoWhat happened to Katie and Derek on Married at First Sight? Are They Still Together?
Originally posted on January 31, 2020 @ 2:16 pm
Can Love happen after marriage? The Lifetime Network’s reality series ‘Married at First Sight’ is trying to prove that definitely, it can. The show is exactly as the name suggests, four couples are strategically brought together to get married. They will then take the entirety of the series to decide whether they should remain getting married or go their separate ways.
Despite what you may think, the show actually has chase slate credit card address reasonable rate which gave us some adorable couples who have not just remained married but started a family. In season 10, the duo of Kati Conrad and Derek Sherman is confusing us with mixed emotions on whether they will make it through or not.
Here is what we know about Derek Sherman and Katie Conrad so far;
Both Katie and Derek’s Parents are Divorced
MAFS does not just pitch a couple together without making sure they have certain similarities with each other. Nothing is more bonding than coming out of similar family backgrounds. Both of Katie and Derek’s parents had a divorce, Katie’s father later remarried, but her step-mother was also equally a parent to her.
Being children of divorce, it was only natural for both of them to grow up prioritizing a stable family. They have both now come to ‘Marriage at First Sight’ in hopes that the show and the experts will find both of them the partner and relationship that they yearn.
Derek is a Hopeful Romantic while Katie is a Realist
The divorce may have made Derek and Katie hold similar high-standards towards family, but their lives have taught them two different things about love. Derek, who comes from a tight-knit military family, has kept his hopeful nature in finding love. You can call him a hopeless romantic who still believes in “the one” despite his claims that he has never fallen in love with anybody.
His bride, on the other hand, has had rotten luck in finding love. She has come to MAGS after a long struggle in katie married at first sight dating life. So, we can say that she is a bit of a realist. Yes, they are quite different on that matter, but it wouldn’t be interesting without it right. Let us hope that opposites do attract.
Katie Conrad Hides a Blast from the Past
It wasn’t even the second episode when Katie Conrad would drop a bombshell on her groom/husband about a big blast from the past. Yes, Katie Conrad was carrying a big secret through all of the couple’s marriage at first sight weddings. She would go on to reveal it to her current co-stars Meka and Mindy.
Caption: Katie Conrad confesses about her ex-boyfriend
She starts off the topic, firstly discussing ex-boyfriends and the goes on to say, “For me, it’s been a little bit complicated.”
“Uh, oh! UH OH!” Mindy reacted, knowing where this was headed.
The 25-Year-Old went on to speak about how her casual relationship. Her then-boyfriend was clear on not wanting anything serious. Katie, who as we know values marriage and family applied for ‘Marriage at First Sight.’ However, after her ex came to know of her actions, he did what, according to Meka, was “a typical guy behavior.”
Out of the blue, he tells her ww bank of america online banking loves her, and the revelation understandably leaves Katie’s co-stars in shock. Katie further said that his confession made her have second thoughts. It gave her a hard choice between a man she loved but let her down in the past and a man she knew nothing about but will show commitment.
This revelation did kind of paint Katie to be a bad guy among some viewers. It did look like she would cause a lot of drama, but luckily, nothing of that sort has happened yet. We hope that this blast from the past remains in the past.
Experts Don’t Have Much Hope for Katie and Derek
Like us, even the experts have their head-scratching about what would happen to Katie and Derek. They sometimes show promise and sometimes show no future in their relationship. Who better experts then former couples of MAFS to give us their insight?
Well, former couples did watch all the couples, and most of them did not think that Derek and Katie will make it through. Danielle Bergman and Bobby Dodd were clear that they did not see them together, but Ashley Petta and Anthony D’Amico think that they might have a chance considering this is just the start.
Caption: Katie and Derek are not favored to end up remaining married
Jephte Pierre thought that the 26-year old cybersecurity engineer’s story was total bogus about never falling in love saying,
“I don’t believe the dude when he said he’s never been in love. The love probably never worked out, but to say you’ve never been in love after 26 years? Never?” Jamie Otis also raised as important point, “I don’t know if I’d want to marry someone who’s never been in love.”
Despite Everything, they are still Together
We have only told you all the significant things that happened for Derek Sherman and Katie Conrad. It might sound grim, and we can’t lie; their relationship until now also has its flaws. However, that being said, they are still married, td bank call hours both of them are trying hard to make it work.
Caption: Derek Sherman and Katie Conrad are still married
Katie’s co-stars and best friends, Meka Jones, and Taylor Dunklin, have already called it quits on their marriages. They will soon make it official with a divorce if not an annulment, but Sherman and Conrad are still going strong. We hope the two make it at least until the end of the show, if not for the rest of their lives. Maybe like Derek, we are also hopeless romantics.
Meanwhile, Katie’s husband Derek Sherman — along with the rest of the cast — looked shocked by the revelation.
RELATED: Married at First Sight‘s Mindy Shiben and Zach Justice Split: It’s ‘in Our Best Interest’
Throughout the season, fans have been increasingly frustrated with Zach’s lack of commitment to Mindy, who was forced to move into their new marital home by herself after Zach refused to live with her. She was also heartbroken after discovering one of her best friends had kindled a “friendship” with Zach, and not surprisingly, the two chose to separate on Decision Day.
Katie Price all smiles as she heads out with Carl Woods after returning to the Priory following Las Vegas getaway
Katie Price looked smitten with Carl Woods on Thursday, as the pair returned to Blighty after not getting married in Las Vegas.
Speculation was rife the pair – who got engaged earlier this year – would wed in Sin City after a quick stop to Vegas ahead of Katie’s court date after her drink-drive arrest in September.
Despite quashing the rumours they were getting married (after picking up a marriage licence, which is usually a dead giveaway, we have to say), seems the pair are still going strong as they headed out hand in hand this week.
Pictured grinning at her finance, Katie – who returned to The Priory this week – had revealed last night she was in the city for a business meeting, as she remarked at the stunning lights on Harrods in Knightsbridge.
Katie was wrapped up in a pink jacket and wore matching sneakers, alongside Carl who was dressed in all black, with a sweater and jeans, and clearly much more adept at handling the chilly London temps than the rest of us.
Upon their return to the UK, 43-year-old mum-of-five Katie uploaded a photo of The Priory’s signpost to her Instagram comerica bank online account letting her followers know she had visited the mental health care facility in the capital.
‘Well needed session today,’ Katie wrote first financial bank texas customer service number the caption.
During her Las Vegas holiday, it was revealed that Katie and Carl obtained a marriage licence in Clark County, Nevada, and picked out a wedding chapel, sparking widespread speculation that she was about to get hitched.
It was not to be, with Carl revealing it was all a ruse to, we don’t know, hype us up or something. Which, frankly, it did. Bamboozled, the lot of katie married at first sight wrote on social media: ‘I can confirm that @KatiePrice and I are not getting married in Vegas and never was [sic].
‘However, a $102 (£75) marriage license caused pure carnage and got the media all excited and s**t.’
Despite stating they did not walk down the aisle, Katie was spotted wheeling a personalised bright pink suitcase through the airport with ‘Katie Woods’ branded on it in black writing.
It comes as the television personality has been embroiled in legal issues in recent months.
In September she was warned she faced prison after she pleaded guilty to drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance, following a crash near her home in Sussex.
Katie has been receiving treatment at The Priory following the accident, and, after the crash but before the court appearance, Katie’s family had expressed concern for her wellbeing.
In a statement shared on her Instagram account, they said: ‘As a family we have for some time been concerned about Kate’s wellbeing and overall synchrony jcpenney credit card login health.
More: Katie Price
‘Today our worst fears nearly came true. As a family we have been and will continue to help Kate get the help she needs.
‘We hope that she will realise that she cannot battle her issues alone.’
The family asked the media and public to give Katie space to ‘seek the necessary treatment’.
MORE : I’m A Celebrity’s biggest ever feuds: From Martin Roberts and Larry Lamb’s big bust-up to Kim Woodburn and Katie Price’s cat fight
MORE : Kieran Hayler ‘very sad’ for children as he breaks silence on Katie Price and Carl Woods wedding saga
Whatever Happened To Derek Sherman From Married At First Sight?
The failed marriage of Derek Sherman and Katie Conrad of "Married walmart money card number First Sight" wasn't solely her fault, however. Derek had a "physical slip up" of his own (via E! Online). The two did not first united bank mortgage rates eye-to-eye on many things, which turned into several fights throughout their season on the show.
According katie married at first sight Monsters & Critics, Derek has moved on. Still seeking adventure and spontaneity, he has gone back to a life centered on his desires rather than those of a stranger married on television.
He doesn't seem to be in a relationship, at least publicly, but he has gotten back into hobbies he ditched when he tied the knot. According to Screen Rant, one of those hobbies is pumpkin carving, with Derek taking to Instagram to post a carving of Baby Yoda, with the caption, "I'm not sure how it started, but Pumpkin Carving has oddly enough become one of my secret passion no way jose menu starkville ms. I wasn't able to do one last year cause of. well life and marrying a stranger. but I tried to make up for it this year."
As for Conrad, she has very much moved on. She is now engaged to a new guy.
Fans of Lifetime’s Marriedat First Sight Season 10 wereworried at first that Katie Conrad wasn’t ready for her arranged marriage to DerekSherman.
For one thing, at just 25 and 26, Katie and Derek were bothsome of the youngest cast members on the show thus far. What’s more, Katiegot cold feet about her upcoming wedding after a formerfling contacted her and professed his love.
Still, the young couple’s honeymoon in Panama went well, after Derek and Katie discovered a mutual attraction and plenty of chemistry and similarities.
On the Feb. 12 episode of Married at First Sight, “New Wife, New Life,” Katie and Derek continued to discover even more about each other after they moved back home to D.C. together. But when Derek showed Katie his old apartment and she started snooping a bit, she might have discovered more than she anticipated.
Derek gave Katie a house tour after they moved into their new apartment
After their tropical honeymoon, Katieand Derek were ready to move in together and start their new lives in ashared apartment.
“Moving into my new home, I know there’s gonna katie married at first sight some bumpsin the road…but I’m very much looking forward to actually making this home ourhome,” Derek said of the next step in their relationship.
Katie agreed that she was excited about embarking on a newadventure with her husband. “Marriage to me is having a life partner,” the Marriedat First Sight star told Lifetime producers. “Somebody to be there for you.So have somebody like Derek who is on that same page…is huge.”
When the couple headed to Derek’s old house for a tour,Katie said he lived in a “nice single-family home.” Still, she explained thatshe hoped he’d “outgrow” his current roommate situation and mature as a husband,ready for married life with a full-time partner.
“His room is small,” she explained. “It kind of looks like he lives with his parents.”
Katie was shocked to find what looked like a gun in Derek’s nightstand
Katie began to poke around a bit, with Derek’s permission. “ShouldI be nervous about opening any of these drawers? I’m nervous,” she joked as shepeeked at his bedside drawers.
When her husband told her she was free to open the drawers ifshe wanted, he warned her that Dr. Pepper Schwartz, one of the show’s experts,had found condoms during her house visit.
But what Katie glimpsed was a lot more shocking than acondom. She opened up Derek’s nightstand to find what looked like a gun and apile of $20 bills.
“A gun?! Who did I marry?” she exclaimed, half-joking.
“It’s fake, it’s totally fake,” he promised her as shestared at the firearm in shock.
“Here I am thinking he’s this like nerdy, innocent guy, and hehas a wad of cash and a gun,” Katie told Lifetime producers, adding that it was“not at all” what she expected. She laughed, “I’m like, does he have anotherlife? What has he been up to?”
The Married at First Sight star exclaimed to Derek, “Did you f***ing rob a bank?”
Katie’s husband assured her the firearm was fake
Derek showed Katie the gun was fake, but he defended hischoice to stow away an imitation firearm.
“I’m a firm believer that you should always have some form of protection in your room,” the Married at First Sight star told Lifetime producers. “You gotta be safe. Even if it’s a fake gun, it’s still something.”
He added that the feeling of security against an intruder was worth the purchase. “If someone storms into your house in the middle of the night and you hold up a fake gun to them, they’re gonna think it’s a real gun,” he argued.
Source: Read Full Article
Katie Hill (politician)
Katherine Lauren Hill (born August 25, 1987) is an American former politician and social services administrator from Agua Dulce, California. A member of the Democratic Party, she served as the U.S. Representative for California's 25th congressional district from January to November 2019. Hill is the former executive director of People Assisting the Homeless (PATH), a statewide non-profit organization working to end homelessness throughout California. She won her seat by defeating incumbent RepublicanSteve Knight in the 2018 midterm elections.
On October 18, 2019, RedState, a news blog, published a report on an alleged affair between Hill and her Legislative Director, which they both deny. On October 23, 2019, Hill admitted that she had had an inappropriate relationship with a campaign staffer before she became a Member of Congress. On October 27, 2019, she announced she would resign from Congress. Nude photos of Hill were published by the Daily Mail, a British tabloid. Hill called the release of the photos an invasion of privacy and vowed to advocate for victims of revenge porn. She resigned on November 3, 2019; her last day on the floor was two days earlier.
In June 2021, Hill was ordered to pay $220,000 to the Daily Mail and other media, to reimburse the legal fees these companies spent defending themselves against her accusations.
Early life and education
Hill was born in Abilene, Texas, and grew up in the Saugus section of Santa Clarita, California. Her mother, Rachel, is a local registered nurse and her father, Mike, is a police lieutenant. Hill attended public schools in the Santa Clarita Valley and graduated from Saugus High School in 2004. She attended California State University, Northridge where she earned a bachelor's degree in English and a Master of Public Administration.
Hill began her career as a policy advocate at People Assisting the Homeless (PATH), a nonprofit organization developing affordable and supportive services for the homeless in California. Her husband allegedly worked there as well, and it is claimed Hill was his boss. Later as the Executive Director for PATH, she raised the organization from a local force in Los Angeles County to one of the largest nonprofit providers of homes for the homeless in California. Hill helped pass a ballot initiative, Measure H, during spring of 2017 to help alleviate homelessness by providing $1.2 billion in funds for homeless services in Los Angeles County. Hill and her husband also raised goats in Agua Dulce, California.
U.S. House of Representatives
On March 8, 2017, Hill announced her candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives for California's 25th congressional district, her home district, challenging incumbent Steve Knight, a Republican who had held the office since 2014. Knight won re-election in 2016, despite Hillary Clinton's carrying the district by 7%.
In 2018, Hill came in second place in the primary election for California's 25th Congressional District, allowing her to advance to the November 6, 2018, general election, where she again faced Knight. In the general election, she defeated Knight by a 54% vs. 46% tally.
She was the subject of a documentary-style series of episodes that aired on the HBO show Vice News Tonight. The series documented the Hill campaign as the "most millennial campaign ever" for Congress.Vice News Tonight reportedly planned on doing a follow-up episode katie married at first sight Hill's advancement to the general election. In the weeks leading up to the midterm election, Hill was endorsed by former President Barack Obama, who also attended a campaign event in Southern California leading up to the election.
Hill stated during her race for office that her top issues were addressing healthcare, rebuilding the middle class with policies that address income inequality and affordable housing, and getting big money out of politics. She also stated her support for Medicare for All.
Hill reportedly ran a grassroots campaign that didn't accept money from corporate political action committees. In the first quarter of 2018, she raised over $400,000, bringing her total to $1,092,025 raised, with more than 9,800 individual contributions and more than 5,100 individual donors.
Hill supports comprehensive immigration reform while working towards greater funding and security along the southern border to counter primarily illegal drug trafficking and other various crimes. She also supports some form of physical barrier along certain areas of the southern border.
According to an October 2018 article in Rolling Stone, Hill is a gun owner, saying, "We have the highest number of law enforcement officials of any district in my county. And we have the second-highest number of veterans of any district in the country. On top of that, a quarter of our district is rural. So people do own guns. That's how my husband and I both grew up. Forty percent of our katie married at first sight owns a gun or lives in a household with a gun."
Before the start of the 116th Congress, Hill and Colorado freshman U.S. Representative Joe Neguse were chosen as the freshman class representatives for the Democratic Caucus.
Accusations of improper relationships
On October 18, 2019, the conservative political blog RedState published allegations that Hill was involved in an extramarital affair with her male legislative director. Hill denied such allegations, with Hill saying that her estranged husband, whom she described as abusive, was doing everything he could to humiliate her, and that her political opponents were exploiting a private matter for political gain. Her husband denied the allegations of abuse. Hill reached out to the Speaker of the House of RepresentativesNancy Pelosi to deny the allegations.
On October 23, 2019, Hill sent an email to constituents in which she admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a campaign staffer before becoming a member of Congress. The relationship was with a 22-year-old female subordinate recently out of college.RedState also published nude photos of Hill as part of the story. Hill said that the U.S. Capitol Police opened an investigation into who may have leaked the photos.
The House Ethics Committee announced on October 23, 2019, that it would conduct an investigation into the allegation that Hill had an affair with Kelly, which, if true, would be in violation of House ethics reforms that were implemented in 2018 in response to the #MeToo movement. Hill promised to cooperate with the Congressional ethics investigation regarding allegations of wrongdoing as a member of Congress.
On October 27, Hill announced via Twitter that she would resign from Congress. She wrote, "This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I believe it is the best thing for my constituents and our country." Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said Hill made "some errors in judgment that made her continued service as a Member untenable." Hill vowed to combat revenge porn after photos of her were leaked. In her last speech before Congress on October 31, 2019, Hill said there was a "double standard" and "misogynistic culture" that resulted in her decision to step down from her position. In the address to Congress she said, "I'm leaving, but we have men who have been credibly accused of intentional acts of sexual violence and remain in boardrooms, on the Supreme What is mcb, in this very body, and worst of all, in the Oval Office." She closed by saying, "as my final act I voted to move forward with the impeachment of Donald Trump on behalf of the women of the United States of America."
On December 7, 2019, Hill penned an op-ed in The New York Times in which she described the events that led to her decision to resign, and mentions that she was suicidal during that time period.
In the special election held in the spring of 2020, Hill endorsed State AssemblywomanChristy Smith, who ultimately lost the election. Hill, whose PAC contributed $200,000, said that Smith had been considered "the mom of Democratic politics" in the district for years, and that "there's no one else that I could even think of that I would want to run for this." Some Spirit airlines phone number usa regretted Hill's involvement in the campaign.
After Hill's resignation, Monica Lewinsky reached out and offered to talk about some of the similarities and differences in being the victim of public shaming.
In December 2020, Hill filed a lawsuit against her ex-husband, the Daily Mail, and RedState over ‘non consensual porn’. On April 7, 2021, a judge ruled that the Daily Mail did not break California's law against revenge porn by publishing the nude photos of katie married at first sight without her consent, finding that the photos are protected as "a matter of public issue or public interest" under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Hill's attorneys say they plan to appeal the decision. The judge also ordered Hill to pay roughly $220,000 in fees to the Daily Mail and a couple of journalists.
On April 5, 2021, Hill called for Matt Gaetz to resign in an opinion piece for Vanity Fair, after it was reported that Gaetz had allegedly shown pictures of naked women he how are cucumbers good for you to have slept with, including to colleagues on the House floor. Gaetz publicly supported Hill after her photos were leaked, and Hill called him an "unlikely friend," during their time in Congress.
|Republican||Steve Knight (incumbent)||61,411||51.8|
|Republican||Steve Knight (incumbent)||111,813||45.6|
|Democraticgain from Republican|
Hill came out as bisexual after high school. She was California's first openly bisexual person to be elected to Congress.
She had a tattoo of an Iron Cross on her lower groin, which she got after a sexual assault as a teenager. The tattoo has since been covered over after photos were published in 2019.
In July 2010, Hill married Kenny Heslep, who movie samantha an american girl holiday began dating just after high school. They resided in Agua Dulce, California, on their farm, where they fostered rescue animals. Heslep filed for divorce in 2019 and the divorce was settled in October 2020. In December 2020, a judge awarded Hill a restraining order against her ex-husband. By July 2019, Hill was in a romantic relationship with Alex Thomas, a writer. Hill also rented an apartment in Washington, D.C., with freshman representative Lauren Underwood.
Hill's memoir, She Will Rise: Becoming a Warrior in the Battle for True Equality, in which she shares her experiences from her time in politics, was published in 2020.
- ^Kiskan, Tom (November 8, 2018). "Election results 2018: Katie Hill headed to Congress after incumbent Steve Knight concedes". Ventura County Star.
- ^Finnegan, Michael (November 8, 2018). "Republican Rep. Steve Knight concedes to newcomer Katie Hill in north L.A. County district". Los Angeles Times.
- ^Ender, Gina (March 8, 2017)"Katie Hill announces candidacy for congress"The Signal.
- ^ abPanzar, Javier (March 8, 2017). "Democrat Katie Hill will challenge GOP Rep. Steve Knight in 2018"Los Angeles Times.
- ^ abCaitlin Moscatello (March 2, 2020). "Katie Hill, After the Scandal". The New Yorker. Retrieved May 13, 2020.
- ^Wulfsohn, Joseph A. (October 23, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill admits to 'inappropriate' relationship with campaign staffer, vows to cooperate with ethics panel". Fox News. New York City: Fox Corporation. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- ^Schultz, Marisa; Garger, Kenneth (October 27, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill resigns amid snowballing 'throuple' scandal". New York Post. Archived from the original on October 28, 2019. Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- ^ abCaygle, Heather; Bresnahan, John; Cheney, Kyle (October 27, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill to resign amid allegations of inappropriate relationships with staffers". Politico.
- ^Lerer, Lisa (October 28, 2019). "The Revenge Porn Debate Reaches Washington". The New York Times. New York City. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^Hagen, Lisa (October 29, 2019). "The problem Katie Hill's resignation poses for Democrats". US News and World Report.
- ^"Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress - Retro Member details". bioguideretro.congress.gov.
- ^Behrmann, Savannah (October 31, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill's last day in Congress will be Friday following resignation amid ethics investigation". Tallahassee Democrat.
- ^"Katie Hill ordered to pay $220,000 in attorneys' fees in revenge porn case". June 3, 2021.
- ^Goodyear, Dana (June 12, 2018). "Katie Hill Is a New Kind of California Democrat. Can She Help Flip the House?". The New Yorker.
- ^Wu, Nicholas (November 14, 2019). "Former Rep. Katie Hill says she's 'really, really concerned' for Saugus High School shooting survivors". USA Today. McLean, Virginia. Retrieved November 14, 2019.
- ^Herstein, Olivia first financial bank texas customer service number 17, 2018). "Ms. Hill Goes to Washington". CSUN Today.
- ^"Embattled Rep. Katie Hill's husband claims he got jobs at non-profit where she worked because of her 'influence'". CNBC. October 25, 2019. Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- ^ abcDickinson, Tim (October 15, 2018). "Chatting With Millennial Candidate Katie Hill About Flipping One of California's Red Districts". Rolling Stone. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^Holt, Jim (February 23, 2017). "Debate weighs pros and cons of Measure H"The Signal.
- ^ abPramuk, Jacob (April 4, 2018). "The number of women running for office is rising. 7 first-time House candidates explain why they're running in the age of Trump" CNBC.
- ^Will, George (March 21, 2018). "Fueled by fury against Trump, Democrats dream of turning California bluer". The Washington Post.
- ^"Katie Hill flips CA-25. CA flips the House. Let's make 2018 happen". Daily Kos. April 3, 2017.
- ^"Katie Hill" Ballotpedia. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- ^Panzar, Javier (May 7, 2018). "Vice News special on California candidate Katie Hill offers unvarnished -- sometimes uncomfortable -- look at campaigning in 2018"Los Angeles Times.
- ^Thomas, Shawna (May 17, 2018). "Inside the 'Most Millennial Campaign Ever' for Congress"Vice News.
- ^Lunetta, Caleb (June 8, 2018). "Katie Hill Vice News Documentary Depicts Days Leading Up To Election Night Victory" KHTS HomeTownStation.
- ^"Obama Campaigns for California Dems, Including Bi Woman Katie Hill". Advocate. September 8, 2018. Retrieved November 11, 2018.
- ^"Katie Hill's Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)" Vote Smart. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- ^Modesti, Kevin (May 3, 2018). "Katie Hill climbs — literally — in LA area's most-watched House race"Los Angeles Daily News.
- ^Quinlan, Casey (October 31, 2018). "Meet Katie Hill, the millennial who could flip a solidly red California district". ThinkProgress. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^Reynoso, Maria (July 15, 2018). "Young People: If we vote, we can elect Katie Hill in California's 25th Congressional District!". Millennial Politics.
- ^Brown, Michael (April 16, 2018). "Katie Hill Leads The Katie married at first sight In Congressional Campaign Finance". KHTS HomeTownStation.
- ^Hill, Katie (December 28, 2018). "A story written today mischaracterizes my position, so let's be clear: We won't waste money on an ineffective wall. We do walmart money card number to work across the aisle on effective border security, pursue long term immigration reform & stop playing political games that shut down the government". @KatieHill4CA. Retrieved December 29, 2018.
- ^Painter, Ryan (January 6, 2019). "Rep. Katie HIll discusses government shutdown with constituents at first town hall". The Santa Clarita Valley Proclaimer.
- ^"Democrat: I'll vote for border barriers". CNN. Katie married at first sight 11, 2019.
- ^Bricker, Brianna (November 29, 2018). "Representative-elect Katie Hill elected to junior leadership role". The Santa Clarita Valley Proclaimer.
- ^ abGambino, Lauren (October 27, 2019). "Katie Hill, Rising Democratic Star, Resigns Amid Claims of Relationship with Staffer". The Guardian. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- ^Lauren Lantry (February 21, 2020). "Reflecting on her 2019 scandal, former Rep. Katie Hill says she still hasn't 'fully recovered'". ABC News. Retrieved May 13, 2020.
- ^Browning, Bil (October 23, 2019). "Was Congresswoman Katie Hill in a throuple relationship with a former campaign staffer?". LGBTQ Nation.
- ^ abWulfsohn, Joseph (April 9, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill admits to 'inappropriate' relationship with campaign staffer, vows to cooperate with ethics panel". Fox News. Retrieved October 24, 2019.
- ^ abSerfaty, Sunlen; Lah, Kyung; Foran, Clare; Duster, Chandelis (October 23, 2019). "Katie Hill admits to relationship with campaign staffer after ethics probe announced over separate alleged relationship". CNN. Archived from the original on October 24, 2019. Retrieved October 24, 2019.
- ^Jurecic, Quinta (October 31, 2019). "The Humiliation of Katie Hill Offers a Warning". The Atlantic. East and west egg necklace September 21, 2020.
- ^"Katie Hill Tries the Al Franken Defense". Editorial. The Wall Street Journal. November 1, 2019. Retrieved September 21, 2020.
- ^Bresnahan, John; Caygle, Heather (October 22, 2019). "Freshman Dem Katie Hill denies improper relationship with aide". Politico. Retrieved October 23, 2019.
- ^Bresnahan, John (October 23, 2019). "Ethics panel launches investigation into Rep. Katie Hill". Politico. Retrieved October 23, 2019.
- ^"Katie Hill's fast political rise met a quick fall amid shifting politics in #MeToo era". Los Angeles Times. October 28, 2019. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^"Katie Hill sex case: #MeToo advocates hold their fire". San Francisco Chronicle. October 25, 2019. Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^Dastigi, Alia E. (October 28, 2019). "Katie Hill's resignation is about much more than an alleged affair and explicit photos". USA Today. Retrieved September 21, 2020.
- ^Wire, Sarah D.; Mai-Duc, Christine; Haberkorn, Jennifer (October 27, 2019). "Democratic Rep. Katie Hill to Resign Amid Allegations of Improper Relationship with Staffer". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
- ^Bowman, Emma (October 27, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill, Facing An Ethics Investigation, Says She Will Resign". NPR News.
- ^"Katie Hill, California congresswoman, resigns amid allegations of affairs with staff". CBS News.
- ^Flynn, Meagan (October 28, 2019). "Katie Hill Vows to Battle Revenge Porn After Resignation Following Leaked Nude Photos". The Washington Post. Retrieved October 28, 2019.
- ^Shugerman, Emily (October 31, 2019). "Rep. Katie Hill Blasts 'Misogynistic Culture' in Exit Speech". The Daily Beast. Retrieved October 31, 2019.
- ^Haddad, Tareq (November 1, 2019). "Watch Katie Hill's defiant resignation speech before backing Trump impeachment inquiry "on behalf of the women of the United States of America"". Newsweek.
- ^Hill, Katie (December 7, 2019). "Katie Hill: It's Not Over After All". Opinion. The New York Times.
- ^Mutnick, Ally (May 8, 2020). "Democrats are on verge of the unthinkable: Losing a swing district in California". Politico. Retrieved May 13, 2020.
- ^Schulberg, Jessica (December 18, 2019). "How Cenk Uygur Threw The Race To Replace Katie Hill Into Chaos". HuffPost.
- ^Barabak, Mark Z. (May 10, 2020). "During the pandemic, Republicans see a rare political opportunity in California". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved May 13, 2020.
- ^ abHinchliffe, Emma (August 17, 2020). "Katie Hill on refusing to disengage from politics: 'Change is too important to step out of the arena". Fortune. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- ^Blankstein, Andrew (December 22, 2020). "Former Rep. Katie Hill sues ex-husband, Daily Mail, Redstate.com over 'nonconsensual porn'". NBC News.
- ^Hall, Louise (April 8, 2021). "Katie Hill says judge 'thinks revenge porn is free speech' in reaction to Daily Mail ruling". The Independent. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^Mehta, Seema (April 8, 2021). "Former Rep. Katie Hill loses first round in her lawsuit alleging revenge porn". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^Rummler, Orion (April 8, 2021). "Former Rep. Katie Hill loses lawsuit against Daily Mail over nude photos". Axios. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^DeMarche, Edmund (June 3, 2021). "Katie Hill ordered to pay $220,000 in lawyer fees in revenge porn suit: report". Fox News. Retrieved June 3, 2021.
- ^Hill, Katie (April 5, 2021). "Matt Gaetz Defended Me When My Nudes Were Shared Without My Consent. Now He's Accused of Doing Just That". Vanity Fair. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^"Ex-Rep. Katie Hill calls on onetime ally Matt Gaetz to resign if there's "a fraction of truth" to allegations". CBS News. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^Chan, J. Clara (April 6, 2021). "Katie Hill Calls for 'Unlikely' Friend Matt Gaetz to Promptly Resign if Reports Are True". TheWrap. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^Pengelly, Martin (April 6, 2021). "Katie Hill: Matt Gaetz backed me but he must quit if nude-photo reports are true". The Guardian. New York. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- ^Ring, Trudy (November 5, 2018). "Bisexual Candidate Katie Hill Challenges a Homophobe for Congress". The Advocate. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- ^"Ten Women Leaders Breaking Barriers for Bisexual Representation". Hrc.org. Human Rights Campaign. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- ^Baume, Matt (November 7, 2018). "Katie Hill Makes History As California's First Openly Bisexual Member of Congress". Intomore.com. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- ^Bennett, Jessica (August 8, 2020). "The Nudes Aren't Going Away. Katie Hill's OK With That". The New York Times. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- ^Miller, Lindsay (November 11, 2017). "Katie Hill Is Running for Congress — and Speaking Up About Her Unplanned Pregnancy". Popsugar.
- ^"Former Rep. Katie Hill awarded restraining order against ex-husband". ABC 7 Los Angeles. Associated Press. December 9, 2020. Retrieved December 9, 2020.
- ^Blankstein, Andrew (December 8, 2020). "Judge grants former Rep. Katie Hill temporary restraining order against her ex-husband". NBC News. Retrieved December 9, 2020.
- ^Moscatello, Caitlin (March 2, 2020). "Katie Hill, After the Scandal". New York. Retrieved March 4, 2020.
- ^Lah, Kyung (January 4, 2019). "Rep. Hill: I just do what I think is right". CNN. Retrieved October 27, 2019.
Yellowstone season 4: Summer to cause Kayce and Monica breakup in love triangle?
Yellowstone cast discuss the introduction of Summer Higgins
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Yellowstone season four has been airing on The Paramount Network and fans have been introduced to a new character. Summer Higgins (played by Piper Perabo) is an animal activist who has developed an interest in the rift over the Dutton ranch. While some viewers feel she may form a relationship with patriarch John (Kevin Costner), others believe she may have her eye on someone else.
Yellowstone fans had mixed opinions of Summer when she joined the cast as a campaigner against the killing of animals.
The activist from Portland is fighting against the police force that protects industrialised farming.
In one of the latest teasers, John Dutton bails Summer out after she was arrested during a protest.
He is keen to show her the Dutton ranch in the hope they will understand one another better.
Fans are worried John and Summer's relationship may veer down a romantic route.
READ MORE: Yellowstone season 4, episode 6 cast: Who guest stars?
Yet there are some who feel she may have a part to play in a different Dutton relationship.
Taking to Instagram, jodykruznski said: "Maybe she will be Kayce's love interest. I see trouble for him and Monica."
Justauricaguy64 responded: "Good call! Maybe a love triangle."
Eyesonlovely.20 said: "Hope you're right!" Other viewers went on to share their concerns about John's opinion of Summer.
Hersheyeyes62 said: "Would’ve been nice to see John Dutton with someone who matches where he’s at in life. Why someone his daughter’s age?"
Perhaps John inviting Summer back to the ranch is the creators' way of introducing the activist into the family unit.
Once she is familiar with the Dutton siblings, Summer could well form positive and destructive relationships with them.
There is a high chance she will clash with Beth Dutton (Kelly Reilly) as both women are highly opinionated and dominant.
She could become closer to Kayce as he helps explain the ongoing feud over the Dutton ranch.
His relationship with Monica has been on the rocks before as the pair come from opposing sides.
Yellowstone season 4: Is Lloyd leaving Yellowstone? [INSIGHT]
Yellowstone season 4: Lloyd and Carter exit the ranch? [THEORY]
Yellowstone season 4: John and Summer romance ‘sealed’ after clue? [DISCUSSION]
The only thing connecting them both to the ranch is their son Tate (Brecken Merrill), who could inherit the land.
If Summer ends up spending a lot of time with Kayce on the ranch, Monica could feel a pang of jealousy.
She may be the straw to break the camel's back for the couple, causing yet more drama on the hit Western series.
However, Beth has spoken of how her father needs to find romance again, and Summer could be the answer to this.
The fourth season is believed to have reached its halfway point as it is made up of 10 episodes.
Episode six, titled I Want To Be Him, is the next to air and it should explain what happens to ranch hand Lloyd (Forrie J Smith).
In a teaser, he was seen taking a verbal beating from Rip Wheeler (Cole Hauser) for not putting the ranch first.
Fans were worried he would leave, or worse, take a trip to the dreaded 'train station' and face his death.
Yellowstone airs on Sundays on The Paramount Network.