Remote Computer Manager Free Download
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /sites/mauitopia.us/fwmwqbqjes.php on line 13
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /sites/mauitopia.us/fwmwqbqjes.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /sites/mauitopia.us/fwmwqbqjes.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /sites/mauitopia.us/fwmwqbqjes.php on line 15
Remote Computer Manager free download: Tried and tested software for Windows. Safe PC download for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Remote Computer Manager now, you can free download via direct link. Also, getintopc works on both version 32bit/64bit, which you can. Download and Installation · User Interface · Export / Import · Supports a lot of types of remote connections · Remote Desktop Connection Settings.
: Remote Computer Manager Free Download
|3D Coat 4.9.74 Crack With Serial Number Full Download|
|Remote Computer Manager Free Download|
|Eset nod32 antivirus license key 2020 free download - Free Activators|
Thematic videoMICROSOFT REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION MANAGER INSTALLATION \u0026 CONFIGURATION--MSTSC--RDCM--RDC--LATEST
Remote Computer Manager Free Download -
A Remote Desktop Connection Manager (RDCMan) is a must-have tool for anyone working in Information Technology (IT), especially for systems managers and administrators. It’s one of the best tools to resolve end-user issues which require troubleshooting quickly.
With the right remote connections manager, you can log into a computer remotely rather than in-person. This unique tool can help you fix your client’s issues fast so that both of you can spend more time on higher-priority tasks.
What Is a Remote Desktop Connection Manager?
Most enterprises and businesses whose work centers on computers require Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) sessions daily. These manual sessions require repeatedly entering your credentials, which can be tiresome especially if you perform remote troubleshooting frequently.
A remote connections manager or RDP client integrates your connection and stores them in one place so you won’t have to log in to several remote connections daily.
Top Free Remote Connection Managers
Multi-Remote Next Generation (mRemoteNG) is an open-source remote desktop connections manager. It has valuable features such as multi-protocol support and multi-tabbed connections.
- Supported protocols include: Virtual Network Computing (VNC), hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Citrix Independent Computing Architecture (ICA), and more.
- Can create folders, which is helpful if you want to organize remote connections into groups to apply the same configuration or common credentials to all of your remote desktops simultaneously.
- Stores all remote desktop connections in an XML-format connection file.
- Can save your connection files to Google Drive, OneDrive, and other cloud-synced locations. The client also keeps a backup of the connection file each time you modify it.
Other exciting features include SSH file transfer, screenshot manager, and import connections from Active Directory (AD).
2. Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager (RDM)
Devolutions offer this remote connections manager in two editions– free and enterprise (paid). The free edition comes with plenty of features, some of which may overwhelm new users.
- Supports popular connections such as Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), Microsoft’s RDP, TeamViewer, Telnet, and more.
- Uses an SQLite instance as a default data source. However, it’s also compatible with other data types, stored on Google Drive, Dropbox, and additional cloud storage.
- Offers a free online backup feature using its Devolutions cloud.
- Built-in management tools make admin tasks more seamless, allowing you to run a port scan, retrieve remote events, manage installed programs, etc.
Other valuable features include a secure information manager, file repository, file editor, and import login.
3. RD Tabs
This multi-tabbed remote desktop connection manager is highly customizable with a unique Graphics User Interface (GUI) for Microsoft Terminal Services Client (MSTSC).
- You can easily create a new remote connection on its default interface and save the connections using a folder tree structure.
- It has multiple viewing layouts to open remote connections like multi-pane, detached tabs, and multi-tabbed.
- You can export all saved remote desktops and export all applications.
- Has a screen capture tool for documenting changes on your remote machines.
- Has PowerShell Integration and Scripting, which allows you to automate some of its functionality.
This lightweight desktop connections manager doesn’t require installation. You have to download its latest version and extract it directly into your computer. It’s available in 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Multidesk’s interface utilizes a tree view to display the hierarchy of groups and servers.
- Admins can assign credentials to a group, which each server in the group can inherit. Once you have added remote connections, you can connect it to one remote desktop at a time or compile all remote desktops into one group.
- Other exciting features include import cached MSTSC connections, which further help manage remote desktop connections.
One disadvantage of MultiDesk is its limited ability to import and export connections from the main program.
5. Microsoft Remote Desktop Manager App
This list wouldn’t be complete without Microsoft’s own remote desktop connection manager aptly named Remote Desktop. If you want to install this app, you can download it for free on the Microsoft Store.
- Has a modern and minimalistic interface, which lets you save multiple credentials through its built-in manager. Choosing from pre-save credentials helps prevent lockouts and login errors.
- It also has connection backup and restore features which will come in handy during accidental deletion or when moving between computers.
- Other valuable features include keyboard command redirection, smart screen resizing, and anti-screen timeout.
Top Paid Remote Connection Managers
1. DameWare Mini Remote Control
This remote access system has numerous functions such as screen sharing and can start up sleeping endpoints running Linux, macOS, and Windows. It comes in a flexible package that makes it perfect for IT departments and solo support technicians alike.
- DameWare’s console has a chat system that allows the technician to communicate with the device’s user on the other end.
- Other utilities include file transfer systems and screenshot capture.
- DameWare’s remote connections manager allows multiple sessions to run simultaneously. This feature enables the technician to use various computers as though it’s a local machine.
- Has an Active Directory for managing accounts and even utilizes two-factor authentication.
2. Royal TS
This service has a secure remote connection system that uses encryption. Royal TS can connect to remote endpoints that run on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. Hence, it’s great for IT departments that need to conduct a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) strategy that includes desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Royal TS is designed for teams of technicians. It has collaboration and distribution features that facilitate task management and communication.
- Tabs are available on the dashboard of the viewer, allowing for multiple simultaneous sessions to be connected to devices running different operating systems.
- It can manage connections that are used by other systems such as VMWare, Hyper-V, and TeamViewer.
- Technicians can create a central store of access credentials that automatically log in their data.
Royal TS also has a free version called LIte, which is limited to maintaining connections up to ten devices.
This popular remote desktop management is considered the leading package in remote desktop connection managers. TeamViewer is known for its team collaboration features which makes it ideal for large IT departments. Furthermore, it’s free for home use.
- Accessing your technician account requires two-factor authentication, and all transmissions go through a 256-bit AES encryption.
- The dashboard’s main panel has an interactive layout and views the Remote Desktop. Its side panels also have several problem-solving and investigation tools.
- Has team management services such as demonstration broadcasting, video conferencing, and screen sharing. Moreover, it uses 2FA to start sessions which makes it more secure.
- Works well even with limited bandwidth connections. However, you need to have the same version of Teamviewer for the control and remote computers to start a connection.
4. ManageEngine Remote Access Plus
ManageEngine offers a wide array of support technician tools plus various remote access features. It offers both cloud-based and on-premise deployments.
- Gives technicians access to not only Windows but also macOS and Linux remote endpoints.
- Technicians can use integrated investigative tools and other facilities such as process automation and secure file transfer. These features make it easier for teams of support staff to collaborate and work together as a team to solve issues.
- Operators can remote access without letting the user know or in an interactive mode that gives access to the Desktop.
- Includes an integrated chat facility should you need to communicate with the desktop user.
- You can take advantage of other support features such as Take Control options and Wake On Lan as well.
While AnyDesk is more famous for home use, the app also has a paid package for businesses. It’s currently offered in three subscription plans: Essential, Performance, and Enterprise.
- The Essential version allows only one endpoint connection at a time, while the other two enable multiple simultaneous connections.
- You can access the tool through an agent installed on remote devices or through an installed on-premises technician console.
- Compatible with Chrome OS, Raspberry Pi, Android, Unix, Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Users who own the remote device can manage access permissions and revoke access rights at any time. As a result, AnyDesk is an excellent choice for service teams that support commercial or home-use software applications.
Which Remote Desktop Connection Manager To Choose?
When choosing the right remote desktop manager for businesses, consider the company’s size and the problems it encounters regularly. If the company has a few computer units, then a free tool may be sufficient. However, if the business has dozens of computers or more, investing in a premium tool with more features is a wise move.
Remote Desktop Connection Manager (RDCMan) manages multiple remote desktop connections. It is useful for managing server labs or large server farms where you need regular access to each machine such as automated check-in systems and data centers. It is similar to the built-in MMC Remote Desktops snap-in, but more flexible. The RDCMan 2.7 version is a major feature release.
New features include:
- Virtual machine connect-to-console support.
- Smart groups
- Support for credential encryption with certificates
- Windows 8 remote action support
- Support for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 / Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Tech Preview , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server.
Tech Preview:Users using Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 will need to obtain version 6 or newer of the Remote Desktop Connection client software.
- Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7.1406.0 for Windows
- File size:
- 1.19 MB
- Windows XP,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 98,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 7
- Available languages:
- Date added:
- Friday, February 5th 2016
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.7.1406.0 of Remote Desktop Connection Manager. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any changelog info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to ourContact pageand let us know.
Accessing computers remotely has become an inevitable part of today’s work culture and one of the essentials for it, is a remote desktop connection manager that will streamline your connections and will keep it secure.
This manager becomes all the more an important tool if you’re a system admin who has to make many RDP connections daily.
Imagine if you have to enter your credentials for remote access several times a day.
How frustrating would that get!
Instead of managing these connections manually, a RDP Connection Banager is sure to make your life easy and that’s why we present some of the best remote desktop connection managers for managing multiple RDP sessions.
Here’s the Best Remote Desktop Connection Managers:
- DameWare Mini Remote Control – FREE TRIALA system designed for use by Help Desk and software support teams. Installs on Windows and Windows Server.
- ManageEngine Desktop Central – FREE TRIAL A unified endpoint management system that monitors servers, desktops, and mobile devices. Available for Windows Server and Linux.
- mRemoteNG A simple, free connection management tool that includes remote device credentials management. Runs on Windows.
- RoyalTS A connection management system that controls the remote connection systems of other providers. Installs on Windows and Windows Server.
- Devolutions A remote desktop system available in a free version for individuals and a paid version for teams. Installs on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
The Best Remote Desktop Connection Managers
Let’s take a detailed look into each of these tools, so you can make an informed choice.
1. DameWare Mini Remote Control – FREE TRIAL
DameWare Mini Remote Control is a remote control software designed for customer support and help desk professionals.
It comes from the stables of a leading network management company called SolarWinds.
Source: DameWare Mini Remote Control
The important features of this tool are:
- Supports multi-platform desktop sharing
- Provides remote access to sleeping and powered-off computers as well
- Comes with multi-factor authentication
- Offers a flexible user-based access control
- Has a ton of remote session utilities
- Allows for easy customization
- Enables the control of multiple platforms through a single window
It is priced at $270 per user.
You can access a fully-functional 14-day free trial.
2. ManageEngine Desktop Central – FREE TRIAL
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a unified endpoint management system that is able to remotely manage servers, desktops, and mobile devices. This system uses remote access to onboard and update devices and also supports users through remote control and remote desktop utilities.
The important features of this package are:
- Remote access behind the scenes for admin and investigation.
- Visible remote control with user participation for solution demonstration.
- Automated, unattended remote access for system maintenance.
- Management of mobile devices as well as office equipment.
- Automated patch management.
- Configuration management and security.
- IT asset management inventories for hardware and software.
- Self-service portal to support users.
- Software rollout and license management.
- Endpoint security bundle.
- Secure identity and access management services, including 2FA.
- AD analysis and user access reporting.
Desktop Central is offered in four editions: Free, Professional, Enterprise, and UEM. Contact ManageEngine toget a quote.
Desktop Central installs on Window Server and it is also available as a cloud-based server. Access a 30-day free trial of either version
mRemoteNG is a centralized tool that helps to manage multiple RDP connections from a single window.
It is an open-source tool that can be customized to meet your preferences.
Here is a look at some of the important features of this tool.
- Supports different connection types such as VNC, SSH, telnet, RDP, RAW, RLogin and more to give you flexibility with your connections.
- Its tabbed feature makes it easy to switch back and forth between different connections.
- Maintains a database of connections, so you don’t have to enter your credentials each time
- Stores credentials for auto logons
- Imports information from Active Directory
- Supports grouping and nesting to make navigation a breeze for you
- Comes with a full-screen mode.
Click here to download mRemoteNG
RoyalTS is a powerful connection manager that works well with different types of connections and comes with many advanced features that are sure to make connection management an easy task for you.
It comes with the following features:
- Supports many types of connections such as RDP, terminal, VNC, TeamViewer, Hyper-V, PowerShell, and more.
- Makes it possible to assign and reuse objects to connections and folders. In fact, connections can be inherited from the parent folder as well
- Protects sensitive data through encryption
- Makes it easy to share connections without compromising on your credentials
- Streamlines the overall workflow
- Tunneling is tightly integrated for greater security
- Supports dynamic folders and credentials.
The Lite Version is free and supports up to 10 credentials/connections while the single user connection supports unlimited connections and is priced at a one-time payment of Euro 39.
Click here to download the free version.
Devolutions is a centralized connection manager that supports many protocols.
It comes loaded with a host of features and tools that centralizes and manages secure remote connections.
A list of the important features of this tool are as follows.
- Handles remote connection management and password management
- Supports cross-platform connections
- Comes with shared databases and vaults
- Gives a role-based access control
- Provides reports and audits when needed
- Enhances security with two-factor authentication
- Has a mobile application for easy access
The free edition doesn’t come with a whole lot of features and is designed for individuals who don’t have to share their credentials with other users.
The enterprise edition is ideal for system admins, MSPs, and help desk professionals who have to share credentials with other users.
It is priced at $199.99 for a single user and $4,999.99 for a site with no limit on the users.
Click here to download the free version.
To conclude, a remote desktop connection manager makes your life easy especially if you have to handle multiple connections daily.
It stores your credentials, allows you to choose a credential from a list, secures your connection, gets inputs from Active Directory, and does so much more.
The above-mentioned tools are the best RDP connection managers available in the market today and we hope this information helps you to choose the right one that best fits your needs.
Remote Computer Manager 6.0.1
Last update 4 Nov. 2013
Remote Computer Manager 6.4.3 Enterprise
Download Remote Computer Manager 6 - Management software, remote desktop allows network administrators centralized management of PC network and perform the operation
Remote Computer Manager:
Remote Computer Manager is a software management remote desktop allows network administrators centralized management of PC network and perform operations such as control computer remotely, remote shutdown, run the command (executed), launch applications and processes, Wake-on-LAN over IPv4, Wake on LAN over IPv6, lock workstation, log in , log out, sleep, hibernate, wake up, reboot, power on, power power off, lock and unlock input devices, merge registry, copying files, installation package MSI, synchronization (time) and activities from other computer on the network like you are sitting in front of a computer really.
Remote Computer Manager - Manage a remote computer
Features of Remote Computer Manager
- Control the remote computer.
- Manipulation with processes (Get list, create and terminate process) on remote computers.
- Operations with services (Get list, install and uninstall, start and stop service) on LAN PC.
- See registration of PC network.
- Browse the event log of the computer network.
- The command prompt remotely.
- Launch (execute) applications and files on remote PC.
- Taking netstat information of remote computers.
- Take a screenshot of the PC network.
- Manipulate the file (send file, get file, copy file, move file, rename file and delete file) on LAN computers.
- Manipulate with registry (create key, add / edit value) on the PC of the network.
- Merge the files registered with the registry of the computer network
- Install the MSI package on the remote PC.
- Remote shutdown, reboot, power off with DCOM and WMI for Windows PC.
- Remote reboot, shutdown, power off with SSH for Linux PC.
- Turn on, turn off, reboot, turn off network computer with Intel AMT (vPro) and AMD DASH.
- Wake LAN over IPv4 and IPv6.
- Wake up network computers with magic packet.
- Transfer PC network to sleep state (sleep)
- Logon and logoff users on remote computers.
- Lock workstation, lock and unlock input devices on the PC of the network.
- Send a message to the computer network.
- Browse files of LAN computers.
- Sync time and time zone on the remote PC.
Screenshots of Remote Computer Manager
Remote Computer Manager Publisher's Description
Remote Computer Manager is a network utility for remote computer management. The program allow network administrators to centrally manage network PCs and make remote shutdown, remote run, remote execute, Wake-on-LAN, remote lock workstation, remote log off, remote sleep, remote hibernate, remote reboot, remote power off, remote lock and unlock input devices, remote registry merge, remote file copy and other operations for Windows and Linux PCs. Using Remote Computer Manager you can perform a remote turn on, shut down, power off and cold restart (reset) the remote computer with Intel AMT (Active Management Technology) and AMD DASH (Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware). The program can also get the list of remote processes, remote services, remote netstat, remote screenshot and other details for each PC. Remote operations can be executed automatically according with defined schedule, so you can organize fully automatic computer management for your company.
Look for Similar Items by Category
Internet > Remote Tools
This product is also listed in: Launchers & Shutdown Tools, Network Monitoring & Info, Network Tools Suites
Notice: Undefined variable: z_bot in /sites/mauitopia.us/free-download/remote-computer-manager-free-download.php on line 158
Notice: Undefined variable: z_empty in /sites/mauitopia.us/free-download/remote-computer-manager-free-download.php on line 158