: Green dot cash back customer service number
|Green dot cash back customer service number|
|Green dot cash back customer service number|
|ARIK AIR CONTACT NUMBER IN USA|
A prepaid card that gives you so much more!
Activate your Card for FDIC insurance eligibility and other protections. Your funds will be held at or transferred to Green Dot Bank, an FDIC-insured institution. Once there, your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC in the event Green Dot Bank fails, if specific deposit insurance requirements are met and your Card is activated. See fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/prepaid.html for details. Green Dot Cards are issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. These registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
No overdraft/credit feature
Contact Green Dot Bank by calling (866) 795-7597 or the number on the back of your Card, by mail at P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, California 91117, or visit greendot.com.
For general information about prepaid accounts, visit cpfb.gov/prepaid. If you have a complaint about a prepaid account, call the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at 1-855-411-2372 or visit cfpb.gov/complaint.
The Uber Debit Card—save money on your expenses¹
This exclusive checking account from GoBank makes everyday spending surprisingly rewarding. Save on all of life’s expenses when you earn Cash Back on your purchases¹—all with no minimum balances, overdraft charges, or monthly fees.²
1% cash back on all purchases¹
Exxon and Mobil
3% cash back at Exxon and Mobil stations³
Advance Auto Parts
10% cash back at Advance Auto⁴ and participating Carquest locations⁴
15% discount on select services at Jiffy Lube applied when you show the technician your Uber Debit Card at checkout.⁵
Neither Green Dot Bank nor Uber is affiliated in any way with any of the merchants in this program and does not provide and is not responsible for their products or services.
Say goodbye to traditional fees
It’s everything you want from a checking account—no minimum balance requirements; no overdraft charges; and no setup, annual, or monthly fees. Other fees may apply. Learn more about the account here.
Free Instant Pay
Cash out free, up to 5 times per day.
Free, convenient ATMs
Get cash when you need it from GoBank’s network of ATMs. Fees apply with out-of-network ATMs.
Backup Balance has you covered
There won't be any penalties if you overdraft your account by up to $100. Payments for such overdrafts will be deducted from future deposits. Restrictions apply. Subject to eligibility requirements. Learn more about Backup Balance here.
Already have the Uber Debit Card?
You’re in luck—adding rewards to your existing card is easy! Simply open your GoBank app to accept new terms. Keep using the card you already have and enjoy your new perks like Cash Back at participating merchants.
Frequently asked questions
Is this a credit card or a debit card?
This is a debit card and checking account powered by GoBank. You must open a GoBank checking account to receive the Uber Debit Card. Swipe the card at purchase to earn Cash Back rewards and get discounts at participating merchants. Opt-in is required. For a list of merchants and more details about how to earn Cash Back, tap here.
Does this require a credit check?
No, there are no credit checks. Anyone is welcome to apply, and most people will be approved within minutes. ID verification is required.
I have the Uber Debit Card. How do I switch to this card?
There’s no need to switch cards—just opt in to the rewards program! Log in to your GoBank account, either online or in the GoBank app, and follow the directions that appear on-screen to add rewards.
I have the Uber Fuel Card. How do I switch to this card?
Eligible drivers can simply visit the sign-up page to get the Uber Debit Card. It will only take a few minutes. The Fuel Card will be discontinued on April 20, 2018, so open an account before then to keep saving money at the pump.
How do I open an account?
Opening an account is easy and quick. Visit the sign-up page to get started now.
How do I use my checking account?
Learn more about GoBank account features by visiting the GoBank FAQ page. Fees and limits may apply. Learn more here.
How does Backup Balance work?
If you have qualified for and unlocked Backup Balance, there won't be any penalties if you overdraft your account by up to $100. Payments for such overdrafts will be deducted from future deposits. Learn more about eligibility requirements here.
For example, a $100 deposit on a -$25 balance would give you an account balance of $75. Paying back the negative balance is the responsibility of the driver.
If you are not qualified for Backup Balance and try to charge more than your account balance, the payment method will be declined.
Does everyone qualify for Backup Balance?
To unlock the Backup Balance feature, you must deposit at least $1000 into your Uber Debit Card from GoBank each month (last 30 days) and opt into data sharing with Uber. Eligible deposits include Uber earnings deposited into your GoBank account, direct deposits from other sources, or funds transferred from an outside bank account. Once you’ve unlocked Backup Balance, you will have access to the feature for 30 days. If you deposit at least union savings bank com into your GoBank account within those 30 days, you’ll maintain access; if not, you’ll regain access once you’ve deposited at least $1000 into your account again.
How do I earn Cash Back? How does it work?
The Uber Debit Card puts money back in your checking account after you swipe your card at participating retailers. This process is automatic. Cash Back will be promptly added to your account, however, it may take up to 7 business days to appear.
How do I get my discount at Jiffy Lube?
During your first visit, identify yourself as a driver or delivery person with Uber by showing the technician your Uber Debit Card. Before you swipe your card, technicians will apply a 15% discount first hawaiian bank hours aiea select automotive maintenance services including oil changes, transmission fluid exchange, tire rotation, and more. The discount will be automatically applied during future visits when you choose to pay with your Uber Debit Card. No appointment necessary. Learn more about additional restrictions and requirements here.
What is my discount with Sprint?
Sprint is no longer offering a discount with the Uber Debit Card.
What is my discount with Advance Auto Parts?
With the Uber Debit Card, you can receive 10% Cash Back on purchases at Advance Auto Parts and participating Carquest locations (maximum of $100 per month on up to $1,000 in total spending on purchases). This applies to all products in-store and online in the US and Puerto Rico. Learn more about additional restrictions and requirements here.
Where can I learn more about program details and restrictions?
Learn more about program details, additional restrictions, and requirements here.
The Uber Debit Card by GoBank account opening is subject to Green Dot Bank approval. Card benefits are subject to change.
¹ Cash-Back Rewards of 1% Cash Back are earned on qualifying purchases using the Card or the Card number (less returns and credits) up to a maximum of $100 per month. Qualifying purchases do not include those that earn additional rewards, such as purchases made at Exxon Mobil gas stations, Advance Auto Parts stores, and Carquest Auto Cash back earned is normally added to the account balance promptly after the qualifying purchase posts to the Debit Card account, but may take up to seven (7) days.
² Other fees may apply. Learn more here.
³ Maximum cash back of $200 per month. Exxon and Mobil are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
⁴ Maximum cash back of $100 per month.
⁵ 15% discount applied at point of sale on most services at Jiffy Lube. During your first visit, identify yourself as someone who drives or delivers on the Uber platform by showing the technician your Uber Debit Card from GoBank to receive the discounts for this service as well as future services. Batteries, tires, gift cards, and e–gift cards are not included. No appointment necessary. Valid at all Jiffy Lube locations in the US.
Learn about the terms and conditions associated with your GoBank account by reading the Deposit Account Agreement.
The Uber Mastercard card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Inc. The Uber Visa Debit Card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Green Dot Bank also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GOBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. The use of this Card is subject to the terms of your Cardholder Agreement. Green Omaha com feast is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.
You have requested to receive certain federal government benefits by a Direct Express® Debit Mastercard® Card (“Card”) issued by Comerica Bank (“us, we”), rather than receiving a check or direct deposit to your checking or savings account. You do not have to accept this benefits card. If you do not agree to accept the Card under these Terms, do not activate your Card. Instead, dispose of it by cutting it in half, notify Customer Service at the number below, and contact the agency paying your benefits to make other arrangements for receiving future benefit payments.
BY ACCEPTING THIS CARD YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS:
Agency. The Federal Government Agency that pays your pay my suddenlink cable bill Benefits.
ATM. Automatic Teller Machine displaying the Mastercard® logo or Mastercard® ATM Alliance Logo.
Benefits. The Federal Government payments you receive electronically from the Agency.
Business Day. Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Card. The Direct Express® Debit Mastercard® Card or its card number issued by Comerica Bank that is used to access funds in your Card Account. Access in some cases requires woodforest atm near me the use of your PIN.
Card Account. The account held at Comerica Bank to which your Benefits are electronically transmitted by the Agency and which you access by using your Card. You are the owner of the funds in the Card Account. The funds are FDIC insured to the maximum amount permitted by law.
PIN. The Personal Identification Number that you select.
Transaction. A purchase, cash withdrawal, cash back, cash advance, merchant credit, Benefit deposit or other transaction made with your Card.
A. Activating Your Card & Selecting a PIN
- By accepting this Card, you agree to call Customer Service at the number below to select your PIN and activate your Card. See north rockland high school map the enclosed Direct Express® Debit Mastercard® Card brochure for more information. small business online banking
- Keep your PIN in a safe place. Do not write it on your Card or keep it near your Card.
B. When Your Funds are Available
- Once you have activated your Card and selected your PIN and we have received and credited funds from the Agency to the Card georgia power pay bill with credit card Account, you can begin using your Card. These funds are usually available the same Business Day we receive them.
- If the Card Account is credited with an amount you are not entitled to receive, the amount may be deducted from the Card Account without prior notice to you. If the incorrect amount is from the Agency and you used those funds, the Agency can reclaim those funds. If we incur a loss as a result of either of these situations, we may recover those funds from you or your estate. (See Section XI, "Adjustments to Your Card Account") green dot cash back customer service number
- You may not deposit funds to your Card Account. Except for credits from merchants (for returns or adjustments), only the Agency may add funds to the Card Account.
Using your Card
A. General Use of your Card
- You can use your Card to pay for merchandise or services from any merchant that accepts Mastercard® debit cards. You can also use your Card at ATMs that display a commercial property for rent medford oregon Mastercard® logo. There are no Card fees chime and stride bank for many of these Transactions. (See Section X, "Fees") united community bank covington ga
- To use your Card at ATMs or to get cash back when using your Card to make purchases, you must use your PIN. For other transactions, you should select "credit" and you may be asked to sign the sales receipt. Selecting "credit" does not mean that we or the Agency are lending you money.
The amount of each Transaction will be deducted from your available Card Account balance along with any applicable fees (See Section X, "Fees") You should ensure that you have does aol have a customer service number enough available funds in the Card Account to cover the Transaction and prior Transactions. You may not overdraw your Card Account.
Funds that are subject to a Transaction Hold (see Paragraph ameris bank amphitheatre alpharetta ga hotels B.1 of this Section III "Transaction Holds") or security freeze (see Paragraph 3 of Section V) are walmart money card number available for other Transactions.
- If you make a purchase through a Point of Sale ("POS") terminal, a cash refund or adjustment will not be given to you if you return the merchandise. Instead, the merchant will process a credit transaction, and we will apply the credit to your Card Account balance.
- You can instruct us through our automated telephone Funds Transfer service, Mobile App, or Website to transfer funds from your card account to your personal United States bank account. If we cannot authenticate or verify your personal bank account information, we may limit your initial transfer to $200.00 or not allow the transfer to proceed. There is a fee for each transfer (See Section X, “Fees”). Transfers generally take three (3) Business Days.
- Instructions to make a telephone transfer or bill payment that are received after our cutoff hour or on a non-Business Day will bike rentals in nags head be considered received as of the next Business Day. Once a transfer or payment instruction has been confirmed by us, you cannot cancel the Transaction.
B. Transaction Holds, Preauthorized Payments, and Preauthorized Credits
- Transaction Holds. For some Card purchases, such as car rentals and hotel accommodations, the merchant may request authorization in advance for an estimated amount. If the authorization is approved, we place a temporary hold ("Transaction Hold") on your funds for the estimated amount of the purchase so that we can ensure that sufficient funds are available when the purchase is completed. Until the Transaction finally settles, or we determine that it is unlikely to be processed, the held funds will not be available for other frost bank locations cedar park tx Transactions. Once the preauthorized Transaction finally settles, we will charge your Card for the correct amount of the green dot cash back customer service number final transaction and will release any excess amount. If we determine that it is not likely the preauthorized Transaction will be processed, we will release the hold and those funds will be available for your use.
- Preauthorized Payments. You may use your Card wabi news bangor to make regular, pre-authorized payments to merchants by giving your Card Account information to the merchant. If these payments may vary in amount, the person you are going to pay will tell you 10 days before each payment, when it will be made and how heritage south credit union hours much chase bank account for international students will be. You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set.You have the right to stop a pre-authorized city of south gate business license payment from your Card Account if you call us at the Customer Service number below, or write to us at Direct Express®, Payment Processing Services, PO Box 540190, Omaha, NE 68154-0190. We must receive your request at least three (3) Business Days before the payment is scheduled to be made. (Note: If we do not receive your request at least three (3) suntrust bank routing number maryland Business Days before the scheduled payment, we may attempt, at our sole discretion, to stop the payment. However, we assume no responsibility for our failure or refusal to do so, even if we accept your stop payment request). If you call, we may require you to put your request in writing to us and to provide us with a copy of your notice to the ipad air 1st generation case green dot cash back customer service number payee, revoking the payee’s authority to originate debits to your Card Account, within 14 days after you call. If we do not receive the written confirmation within 14 days, we may honor subsequent debits to your Card Account. For individual green dot cash back customer service number hban earnings date payments, your request should specify the exact amount (dollars and cents) of the transfer you want to stop, the wells fargo small business savings and checking login date of the transfer, and the identity of the payee. Unless you tell us that all future transfers to a specific recipient are to be stopped, we may treat your stop payment order as a request concerning the one transfer only. If you first national bank of central texas waco tx order us to stop one of these payments at least three what is net working capital and what does it measure Business Days before the transfer is scheduled and we do not san diego cox cable pay bill koi trice do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages. green dot cash back customer service number
- Preauthorized Credits. If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person best interest earning savings accounts or company, you can call us at 866-606-3311 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made. Only federal benefit payments can be applied to your Card Account. major rivers in north central plains of texas citi visa card costco login
Transactions We May Refuse green dot cash back customer service number Process
A Transaction may not be processed if: (a) the amount of the Transaction exceeds your available balance, (b) the Card has been reported lost or stolen, (c) we are uncertain whether you have authorized the Transaction, or (d) there is a dispute involving your available balance. If you believe you were entitled to receive Benefits in an amount different than what was credited to your Card Account, you should contact the Agency.
Problems Using Your Card
- If you experience a problem using your Card at the self-service pump of a gas station, you may have to go inside to pay. green dot cash back customer service number
- If you have problems using your Card and you believe you have sufficient available funds for the Transaction, call us at the Customer Service number below.
- If we notice Transactions that are unusual or suspicious, we may place a temporary security "freeze" on your Card while we attempt to contact tobacco region loan forgiveness program you.
Record of Your Transactions, Card Account Balance & Know Your Balance
You should check your Card Account balance and Transaction history on a regular basis. The information is available to you free of charge through our Customer Service number and at our web site, www.usdirectexpress.com. For a fee, you can also receive written statements each month.
- Keep track of your Transactions, including Transaction Holds, so you know your Card Account balance.
- When you withdraw cash or make a purchase, you can get a receipt for the Transaction. In some cases, the receipt will indicate your Card Account balance. You also can get information about your Card Account balance and a record of your Transactions by calling the Customer Service number below or by visiting www.usdirectexpress.com.
[Note: Balance information may not include Transactions or fees that are still in process and have not yet settled. The balance also may include payments subject to a hold (See Section III, Paragraph B "Transaction Holds") or a security freeze (See Section V, Paragraph 3)]
- From the website, you can select and print transaction history for up to 12 months for tracking the transactions posted to your Card account. The amount of your available funds is also available on the receipt you get when you make a withdrawal or balance inquiry at certain ATMs. You also have the right to obtain at least 24 months of written history of Card Account transactions by calling us at the number on the back of your card or writing us at Direct Express®, Payment Processing Services, PO Box 540190, Omaha, NE 68154-0190. You will not be charged a fee for this information unless how to use apple pay on amazon app you request it more than once a month.
Card and PIN Security–REPORT LOST OR STOLEN CARD
You agree not to give or otherwise make your Card or PIN available to others. If you do, you will be responsible for any Transactions they conduct, even if they exceed your authorization. For security reasons you agree not to write your PIN on your Card or keep it in the same place as your Card.
If you believe your Card or PIN has been lost or stolen or that someone has or may transfer or take money from your Card Account without your permission, report it by calling the Customer Who voted for impeachment in the house list number below as soon as possible. You can also write to us at Direct Express®, Payment Processing Services, PO Box 540190, Omaha, NE 68154-0190 or visit our website at www.usdirectexpress.com. Calling us is the fastest way to report this loss. Once your Card or PIN is reported to us as lost, stolen or destroyed, your Card will be cancelled, and you will have no liability for further Transactions involving the use of the canceled Card.
Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions
Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your Card or PIN has been lost or stolen. Telephoning us at the Customer Service number is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your Card Account. If you tell us within two (2) Business Days, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your Card or PIN www mo access com account access without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within two (2) Business Days after you learn of the loss or theft of your Card or PIN, and we can prove that we could have stopped someone from using walmart com photo customer service phone number walmart money card number your Card or PIN without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
If you can’t telephone us, you can write to us at Direct Express®, Payment Processing Services, PO Box 540190, Omaha, NE 68154-0190. If you are a California resident, you will not be liable for the $500 1st wedding anniversary gifts for husband amount described above in any event. If you are a New York resident, your liability for the unauthorized use of the Card will not exceed florence savings bank granby ma $50.
Also, if the written Transaction history or other Card Transaction information provided to you shows transfers that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 120 days after the transfer allegedly in error was credited or debited to your Card Account, you may not get back any money you lost after the 120 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip, a hospital stay, or the illness of a family member) kept you from notifying us, we will extend the time periods.
- Once your Card or PIN is reported lost, stolen or destroyed, the Card will be canceled, and you will have no liability for further Transactions conducted with the Card.
In Case of Errors or Questions about Your Card Transactions
- Call the Customer Service number below or write to us at the address below as soon as you can if you think an error has occurred in your Card Account. We must hear from you within 120 days after the transfer allegedly in error was credited or debited to your Card Account. You will need to tell us:
- Your name and Card number.
- Why you believe there is an error, and the dollar amount involved.
- The approximate date when the error took place.
Please provide us green dot cash back customer service number what is a good working capital ratio with your street address, email address and telephone number, as well, so that we can communicate with you.
- If the error cannot be resolved over the phone, you must provide us written notice of the error within 10 Business Days at Direct agent cody banks 2 full movie online free 123movies Express®, Payment Processing Services, PO Box 540190, Omaha, NE 68154-0190.
- We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 Business Days (20 Business Days for new Card Accounts opened less than 30 days) after we hear from you, and we will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your Card Account within 10 Business Days (20 Business Days for new Card Accounts opened less than 30 days) for the average interest bank savings account amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 Business Days, we may not credit your Card Account. For errors involving new accounts, point-of-sale, or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 days to first dakota national bank mortgage investigate your complaint or question.
- We will tell you the results of our investigation within three (3) Business Days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents we used in our investigation to make our determination.
- If you need more information about the error resolution procedures, call us at the Customer Service number below.
- Call the Customer Service number below or write to us at the address below as soon as you can if you think an error has occurred in your Card Account. We must hear from you within 120 days after the transfer allegedly in error was credited or debited to your Card Account. You will need to tell us:
We will charge you and you agree to pay the fees and charges described on the List of All Fees included with your Card. See the brochure accompanying your Card for ways to avoid fees. If you believe a fee was charged when it should not have been, call Customer Service at the number below.
Adjustments to Your Card Account
There are occasions when adjustments will be made to your Card Account balance to: reflect a merchant adjustment; resolve a dispute regarding a Transaction posted to your Card; correct deposits or Transactions posted in error; or because the Agency required the return of the Benefits received after you died or were declared incompetent ("Reclamation"). These adjustments could cause your Card Account to have a negative balance.
If you do not have sufficient funds in your account to cover a Transaction or fee, the amount owed may be deducted from future credits to your Card Account and/or we may seek reimbursement from you, your estate or beneficiaries.
Our Liability to You
If we do not complete an electronic fund transfer (Transaction) to or from your Card Account on time or in the correct amount according to these Terms, we will be liable for your losses or damages. There are some exceptions, however. We will not be liable, for instance, if:
- Through no fault of ours, you do not have enough available funds in your south florida state college panther central Card Account to complete the Transaction;
- We believe you may not have authorized the Transaction;
- Circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, water damage, power failure, strike, labor dispute, computer breakdown, telephone line disruption, or natural disaster) prevents or delays the transfer, despite reasonable precautions taken by us;
- The debit card system being used, including but not limited to the ATM or POS terminal was not working properly and you knew about the problem when you started the Transaction;
- The Agency did not transmit Benefits for us to credit to your Card Account;
- Funds in your Card Account were held as a result of legal process, a Transaction hold or security freeze described in these Terms; or
- The Transaction could not be completed because your Card was damaged.
Suspending or Canceling your Card.
- We may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your use of the Card, including electronic access to your Card Account:
- immediately if: you breach any of the provisions of these Terms; we are notified to do so by the Agency; we believe that there has been or may be unauthorized use of your funds, Card or PIN; there are conflicting claims to your funds; you have made more than one claim of unauthorized Transactions; we believe your Card is being used for any unlawful purpose; or we believe you are named as a specially designated national by the Office of Foreign Asset Control or presidential order; or que sera lyrics jose feliciano
- within 30 days after giving you notice of our intent to suspend or terminate your Card.
- You may cancel your Card by giving us prior written notice or telephoning us at the Customer Service number below. what is the capital of alaska usa
- Termination of your Card does not relieve you of your responsibility to reimburse us for any amounts owed to us under these Terms even if you cancel the Card.
- You should notify the Agency when your Card is permanently canceled to make other arrangements for receiving your Benefits. tarrant county sub courthouse fort worth texas
- We may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your use of the Card, including electronic access to your Card Account:
LEGAL & GENERAL TERMS
- Governing Law. The funds in your Card Account are deemed held in the State of Michigan. Unless a federal law or regulation chase credit card security phone number applies to a specific section of these Terms or use of the Card, these Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan. Depending on where you live, you may have additional rights under certain state laws that apply to us and your Card. We will comply with applicable federal and state law.
- Limitation on Time to Sue. Unless prohibited by law, an action or proceeding by you to enforce an obligation, duty or right arising under these Terms or applicable law with respect to your Card or Card Account must be commenced within 12 months after the cause of action accrues.
Dispute Resolution, Venue, and Waiver of Right to Jury Trial/Judicial Reference. If you have a problem with or related to your Card or Card Walmart money card number, please call Customer Service at the number union savings bank com below immediately. In most cases, a telephone call will quickly resolve the problem in a friendly, informal manner. If, however, a dispute cannot be resolved informally, you or we may file a court action in the state where you have told us you reside with a court having subject matter jurisdiction.
Unless the law provides otherwise or the claim is brought before a court in the State of California, you and we both agree to give up the right to a trial by key bank wallingford hours to resolve each dispute, claim, demand, court action, and controversy ("claim") between you and us arising south florida state college panther central out of or relating to your Card and/or Card Account. This includes, mysynchrony home payment without limitation, claims brought by you as a class representative on behalf of others and claims by a class representative on your behalf as a class member.
For claims brought in a court in the State of California, you and we green dot cash back customer service number that such claims shall be resolved by a reference proceeding in accordance with the provisions of Sections 638 et. seq. of the California Tarrant county tax appraisal map of Civil Procedure ("CCP"), or their successor sections, which both of us agree constitutes the exclusive remedy for the resolution of any dispute, including whether the dispute is subject to the reference proceeding. The referee in the reference proceeding (i) shall hear and determine all issues, including but not limited to discovery disputes, (ii) is empowered to enter equitable and legal relief, rule on any motion otherwise permissible union savings bank com la regional food bank donate under the CCP, and (iii) may issue a decision disposing of all claims which shall be entered by home depot bill pay number court as a final, binding and conclusive judgment, subject to appeal. A judicial reference proceeding is a trial decided by a court-appointed referee and not by a jury.
You understand that without chase premier plus checking clients jury trial waiver or agreement to submit claims for resolution by a reference proceeding, you may have a right to a jury trial on such matters, but you nevertheless agree voluntarily to waive that right. You acknowledge that you have had bb king named his guitar the opportunity to discuss this provision with your legal counsel.
- Privacy. We and our agents, acting on our behalf, collect nonpublic personal information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number, social security number, and date of birth) from the following sources: information we receive from you on applications/enrollments forms for the Card; and information about your Transactions with us or with others, including but not limited to the Agency. We do not release personal nonpublic financial information obtained in connection with this Card program about current or former Cardholders to anyone, except to process and/or enforce Transactions with us and with others; to facilitate your Card enrollment and Agency payments/adjustments; to provide educational materials and other Card program features; as permitted or required by law, regulation, legal process or court order; to report to local, state and federal authorities if we believe a crime may have been committed involving a Card; or as otherwise requested by you. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our agents and employees who have a need to know that information in order to process your Card and allpoints atm near my location Transactions. We maintain physical electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal walmart money card number information.
- Assignment. You may not assign your rights or obligations in connection with these Terms or your Card to others.
Legal process. We may comply with any subpoena, levy or other legal process which we believe in good faith is valid. Unless the law prohibits us, we may notify you of such process by telephone, electronically or in writing. If we are not fully reimbursed for our record search, photocopying and handling costs by the party that served the process, we may charge those costs to your Card Account. We may honor legal process that is served in any manner at any of our offices, including locations other than where bbva banco provincial provinet movil the funds or records sought are held, even if the law requires personal delivery at a different location.
Note: Certain benefit payments are protected from garnishment by federal and/or state law, which may impose requirements and limitations on legal process. A fee of up to $50.00 may be assessed for the review and processing of estate claims including the distribution of any remaining funds can i pay my geico bill with paypal to a deceased cardholder's estate.
- Change in terms. We may add to, delete or change these Terms at any time by providing you with prior notice as required by law.
- Severability/Waiver. If any south florida state college panther central of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the first savings bank odon indiana remaining provisions. We may delay enforcing our rights under this pnc bank loan address Agreement without losing them. Any waiver by you or us will not be deemed a waiver of other rights or the same rights at another time.
- Unclaimed Property. Under certain circumstances, we are required by state law to relinquish the balance in accounts in which there has been no activity for a specified amount of time, such as deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiry or any other Customer-initiated contact. The time period for relinquishment, also called escheatment, varies by state. You agree that we are not liable for any loss you may incur due to our good faith compliance with these laws.
- Direct Express® Cash Access: This feature will allow you to obtain cash from your Direct Express® card at Walmart Money Services or Walmart Customer Service with no purchase necessary. All you need is your Direct Express® card, a valid photo ID, and PIN. There are restrictions on cash limits that can be received through this option. This optional service is available in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. No additional Walmart fees apply. Additional authorized retailers may be offered in the future.
The Direct Express® Debit Mastercard® card is issued by Comerica Bank, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Customer Service: 1-866-606-3311
1. Cash back is earned on qualifying online and mobile purchases. Cash back cannot be used for purchases or cash withdrawals until redeemed. Claim the cash back ally checking minimum balance 12 months of use and your account being in good green dot cash back customer service number. Interest is paid annually on the average daily balance savings of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum average daily balance of $10,000 and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of October 2021. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for terms and conditions. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by the FDIC as of 10/18/21. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
3. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals and $.50 for balance inquiries, plus whatever the ATM owner may charge. Limits apply.
4. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection.
5. Digital wallet feature not available for cards sold in Puerto Rico.
6. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
7. Active personalized card required. See Account Agreement for details.
8. Active personalized card required. Subject to other bank’s restrictions and fees. Limits, qualifications, and enrollment requirements may apply.
10. Limits and fees may apply. See Account Agreement for details.
11. Active, personalized card required. Limits apply.
12. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
13. Message and data rates may apply.
Keep your money safe.
An H&R Block Emerald Card is safer than carrying cash. The funds in your Card Account are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount permitted by law. Plus, the Mastercard Zero Liability policy protects you from unauthorized purchases, theft and fraud.
The Emerald Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card for direct deposit of your tax refund that can be used year round with easy access to your funds. The Emerald Card can be used anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. You can add money to your Card account at any time by receiving a direct deposit (payroll, unemployment, or government benefits), loading a check through our MyBlock mobile app, transfering money from a linked account or adding cash at participating retail reload locations.
You may apply at your nearest participating H&R Block tax office or online while using our digital tax preparation product.
You can view 12 months of statements and your recent bank of america business banking login by logging in at Emerald Online. You can also obtain 24 months of written history at no charge by calling 1-866-353-1266, or by writing us at Cardholder Customer Service, PO Box 10170, Kansas City, MO 64171.
Yes, an individual cardholder can log in to Emerald Online through their MyBlock account to authorize the addition of a joint cardholder and allow that person to apply during the same online session. An individual cardholder could also authorize the addition of a joint cardholder in the tax office, and that person could present a driver’s license or another accepted form of identification and apply while in the tax office with the individual cardholder. If the new individual is approved, they will share equal ownership of the funds in the Card Account. Approved joint cardholders who applied through Emerald Online will receive a new personalized Card in the mail within 7-10 business days. Approved joint cardholders who applied in the amazon login id office can receive an instant-issue Card immediately or they can order a personalized Card to be mailed to them.
Yes, the funds in your Emerald Card Account are FDIC insured to the maximum permitted by law. For additional information, go to FDIC.
Please call 1-866-353-1266 to report a lost or stolen card as soon as possible.
Please contact us as soon as possible at 1-866-353-1266 to minimize your losses. If you contact us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your Card, you can lose no more than $50.00 if someone used your card without are organic apples good for you permission. If you contact us about a fraud claim and request a Written Confirmation of Fraud form, one will be provided to you. Or, you can submit your fraud claim in writing to Cardholder Customer Service, PO Box 10170, Kansas City, MO 64171.
No. You are not allowed to exceed the available amount in your Card Account. However, if your Card Account balance should ever become negative, you will be responsible for repaying the amount of the negative balance.
Introducing The ultimate mobile bank account
Not a gift card. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Activation requires online access, mobile number and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account and access all features. Activated, personalized card required to access some features.
Green Dot Cards are issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank also operates under the following registered trade names: GO2bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. These registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage amazon visa credit card international fees to the allowable limits. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.
Banking services provided by, and the Uber Visa Debit Card, is issued by GoBank, a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Banking services provided by, and Intuit Visa Debit Card, is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
GO2bank Card issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
The Walmart MoneyCard MasterCard Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
The RushCard Prepaid Visa® Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. RushCard are registered trademarks of UniRush, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and other registered marks are the property of their respective owners.
All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. These owners are not affiliated with Green Dot and have not sponsored or endorsed Green Dot products or services.
The simplicity of Apple.
In a credit card.
With Apple Card, we completely reinvented the credit card. Your information lives on your iPhone, beautifully laid out and easy to understand. We eliminated fees and built tools to help you pay less interest, and you can apply in minutes to see if you are approved with no impact to your credit score. Advanced technologies like Face ID, Touch ID, and Apple Pay give you a new level of privacy and security.
And with every purchase you get Daily Cash back. Apple Card. It’s everything a credit card should be.
Created by Apple.
Powered by iPhone.
Built for iPhone
Apple Card lives on your iPhone, in the Wallet app. You can sign up in as little as a minute and start using it right away with Apple Pay. Your transactions, payments, and account details are all in one place, where only you can see them. You even make your payments right in the Wallet app — just select your amount, tap, and it’s done.
We want to make it easier to pay down your balance, not harder. So Apple Card doesn’t have any fees. No annual, over-the-limit, foreign-transaction, or late fees. No fees. Really. And our goal is to provide interest rates that are among the lowest in the industry. Because your credit card should work for you, not against you.
The first credit card that actually encourages you to pay less interest.
Pay Less Interest
Most credit cards emphasize your minimum amount due. But when you pay only your minimum each month, it costs you a lot in interest over time. Apple Card is different. When you’re ready to make a payment, Apple Card estimates the interest you’ll wind up paying, based on any payment amount you choose. And it does that in real time, so you can make an informed decision about how much of your balance to pay down.
Daily Cash back.
Real cash you can use right away.
Unlimited Daily Cash
When you buy something using Apple Card, you get a percentage of your purchase back in Daily Cash. It’s real cash, so unlike rewards, it never expires or loses its value. Your cash is deposited right onto your Apple Cash card in the Wallet app — not a month from now, but every day. And there’s no limit to how much you can get. Use it to buy things in stores, on websites, and in apps. Make a payment on your Apple Card. Pay back a friend in Messages. Or send it straight to your bank account and watch it add up.
Get 3% Daily Cash back when you shop at Apple.
3% Daily Cash at Apple
Apple Card gives you unlimited 3% Daily Cash back on everything you buy at Apple — whether it’s a new Mac, an iPhone case, games from the App Store, or even a service like Apple Music or Apple TV+.
when you use your iPhone
or Apple Watch to pay
with Apple Card.
2% Daily Cash
The best way to use Apple Card is with Apple Pay — the secure payment technology built into iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac and accepted at 85 percent of merchants in the United States. Apple Pay is a safer way to pay that helps you avoid touching buttons or exchanging cash. And with every purchase you make using your Apple Card with Apple Pay, you get 2% Daily Cash back. No points to calculate. No limits or deadlines. Just real cash that’s ready to spend whenever, wherever, and however you want.
Shop with select merchants and get even more Daily Cash.
3% Daily Cash
Apple Card gives you unlimited 3% Daily Cash back on purchases you make at select merchants when you use Apple Card with Apple Pay.
- Duane Reade
- Panera Bread
- Uber Eats
Apple Card Family
Apple Card Family
Apple Card Family brings all the great features and benefits of Apple Card to your entire family — whether that’s your immediate family, extended family, or whoever you call family. It allows two partners to merge credit lines to form a single co-owned account, manage that account together, and build credit as equals. Participants 18 and older can choose to start building their own credit history, and teens can learn better spending habits. And, family members receive Daily Cash back on their own purchases.Learn more about Apple Card Family
With laser etching and clean styling, Apple Card is designed with the same craftsmanship we bring to all our products. And it’s the only credit card made of titanium — a sustainable metal known for its beauty and durability. When you use the card, you’ll get 1% Daily Cash back on every purchase. Since Mastercard is our global payment network, you can use it all over the world. For apps and websites that don’t take Apple Pay yet, just enter the virtual card number stored securely in your Wallet app. And when you’re using Safari, it even autofills for you.
Privacy and Security
Privacy and Security
Apple takes your privacy and security seriously. It’s not just a philosophy, it’s built into all our products. And Apple Card is no different. With advanced security technologies like Face ID, Touch ID, and unique transaction codes, Apple Card with Apple Pay is designed to make sure you’re the only one who can use it. The titanium card has no visible numbers. Not on the front. Not on the back. Which gives you a whole new level of security. And while Goldman Sachs uses your data to operate Apple Card, your transaction history and spending habits belong to you and you alone. Your data isn’t shared or sold to third parties for marketing or advertising.
Pay for your
new Apple products
when you choose to
check out with Apple Card Monthly Installments.
Apple Card Monthly Installments
You can buy a new Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and more with interest-free monthly payments on purchases at Apple. Just choose Apple Card Monthly Installments and then check out. Your installment automatically appears on your Apple Card statement alongside your everyday Apple Card purchases in the Wallet app. If you have an eligible device to trade in, you’ll pay even less per month. And you’ll get 3% Daily Cash back on the purchase price of each product, all up front. If you have Apple Card already, there’s no additional application. If you don’t, you can apply in as little as a minute during checkout, from the privacy of your iPhone.Learn more about Apple Card Monthly Installments
Trusted partners for a different kind of credit card.
To create Apple Card, we needed an issuing bank and a global payment network. Apple Card is the first consumer credit card Goldman Sachs has issued, and they were open to doing things in a new way. And the strength of the Mastercard network means Apple Card is accepted all over the world.
with Apple Card.
Apply in minutes to see if you are approved with no impact to your credit score.
All your credit and debit cards,
transit cards, boarding passes,
and more. All in one place.
The safer way to make
in stores and online.
Use it to send and receive
money in Messages and wherever
Apple Pay is accepted.