Similar videoWalmart MoneyCard (Prepaid) Login - www.walmartmoneycard.com
Contact Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service
Walmart MoneyCard Phone Numbers and Emails
Walmart MoneyCard Contact Information
Walmart MoneyCard Website:
Walmart MoneyCard Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Walmart Apollo, LLC.
P.O. Box 5100
Edit Business Info
Walmart MoneyCard Rating Based on 41 Reviews
Product or Service Quality
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
All 68 Walmart MoneyCard reviews
Summary of Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service Calls
00:22 AVG CALL
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Walmart MoneyCard Customer Service?
- “Ordered new card” walmart money card customer service email
- “Card Balance not posted correctly”
- “Ilneed a replacment card” walmart money card customer service email
- how to volunteer at a local food bank “Close account”
- walmart money card customer service email “Blocked account”
- “Account issues”
Request for Information Walmart money card customer service email “Money Checking Account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Bill pay” walmart money card customer service email
- “Unauthorized transaction”
- “I'm wondering why you sent me two new debit cards” does amazon rewards card build credit
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- pnc vested interest phone number “Trying to activate my card”
- “I need to activate 3 cards” walmart money card customer service email
Product/ Service Question:
- “I was trying to send a Venmo and it won't let me so I was waiting on the live chat person and as I was getting connected something else popped up and it took $46 and then another one dollar out of my account so I need to dispute that”
- “Want to know if i buy a money card csn I loñink it to my bank and add cash witb your online services”
- “I'm buying plane tickets and I think my card has a hold on it” walmart money card customer service email
- “I need my refund please put it in my card”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Fraud case and money not returned by walmart”
- “Need a replacement card”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Have not received refund”
- what does amazon prime day mean “Info”
- “Never recived”
- “MY MONEY”
Pros: I havent seen any pros, No pros only cons, No card havent seen any pros, Convenience of debit card to use, Debit card use
Cons: I cant get my card to work wicked witch of the west silhouette im not getting help, Monthly fees, Fraud department is obsolete, Rude customer service, Horribly rude customer service reps
Walmart, Flipkart, Ekart Logistics, Sams Club, ONN Electronics
Walmart MoneyCard is ranked 78 out of 194 in Cards category
Compare Walmart MoneyCard To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
What would you like to do?
There are 3 ways to close your account. Log into your account using the Walmart MoneyCard app and select Settings, Manage Card, Close your Account. Or log into your account at WalmartMoneyCard.com and select Account Management > My Card > Close your Account to see your options:
- Spend down your balance to $0 – If there is money in your account, use your card to make purchases in stores and online or withdraw money from ATMs nationwide. Your account will close when your balance reaches $0.
- Pick up cash (if your balance is above $22.50) – Create a barcode in the Walmart MoneyCard app to pick up cash at Walmart. A $2.50 - $5.00 retail service fee applies and will be deducted from the cash balance.
- Get a refund check – The check will be sent to your address on file within 14 days of closing your account. You won't have access to your funds after a check has been issued.
Once you close your account, you can view your account statements and transaction walmart money card customer service email at WalmartMoneyCard.com, but you will no longer be able to access your account using the Walmart MoneyCard app.
Still, need help? Contact Customer Support at (877) 937-4098 for additional assistance.
Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1. You will earn 2 Points per dollar in eligible net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, refer to your Program Rules for additional information. You may not redeem Reward Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Reward Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Reward Points will not expire as long as your Account remains open. Certain transactions are not eligible for Reward Points, including Advances (as defined in the Agreement, including wire transfers, travelers checks, money orders, foreign cash transactions, betting transactions, lottery tickets and ATM disbursements), Annual Fee, convenience checks, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, overdraft advances, interest charges, fees, credit insurance charges, transactions to fund certain prepaid card products, U.S. Mint purchases, or transactions to purchase cash convertible items. The 2% cash back rewards value applies only to Points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your Points for other rewards such as travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or statement credit. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Rules new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use Points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
Because the interest and other fees charged on any outstanding balance are greater than the cash value of the rewards points, you may pay more in fees and interest than the value of the points you earn if you do not pay your bill in full each month.
To receive a deposit, you must link your eligible Fidelity® account to your card. This can be accomplished in any of following ways. 1. You may contact Elan Financial Services Customer Service at the toll-free phone number located on the back of your credit card and provide them with your eligible Fidelity® account (s) number. 2. Simply select the “Manage Reward Points” hyperlink from the credit card snapshot page on Fidelity.com and follow the easy steps. You may also watch a brief video that describes the linking process on the credit card snapshot page also found on Fidelity.com. Please note that automatic redemptions will occur on a monthly basis as long as you have reached the point redemption threshold of 2,500 Points.
Eligible accounts include most nonretirement registrations as well as Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, Fidelity Charitable® Giving Account®, Fidelity HSA®, and Fidelity®-managed 529 College Savings Plan accounts. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. Contributions to Fidelity Charitable® are generally eligible for a federal income tax charitable deduction. Please consult with your tax advisor. The list of eligible registration types may change without notice at Fidelity’s sole discretion. For more information about whether a particular registration is eligible, please call 1-800-FIDELITY (800-343-3548).
5. Certain restrictions apply to each benefit. Details accompany new account materials.
Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers’ behalf.
walmart money card customer service email 8. Fidelity Rewards+ generally requires $250,000 invested through Fidelity® Wealth Services, Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines, or a combination of both registered as an individual account, a joint account, or certain types of revocable trusts. Assets in other registration types, such as irrevocable trusts, partnerships, or LLCs, will not be included when determining program eligibility. Fidelity Rewards is not offered as a component of any advisory service or program through Fidelity, including, without limitation, Fidelity® Wealth Services and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines. While there are no program enrollment fees, eligible managed accounts are charged an advisory fee.
The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with the permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Fidelity Charitable® is the brand name for Fidelity Investments® Charitable Gift Fund, an independent public charity with a donor-advised fund program. Various Fidelity companies provide services to Fidelity Charitable. The Fidelity Charitable name and logo and Fidelity are registered service marks of FMR LLC, used by Fidelity Charitable under license.
"Giving Account" is a registered service mark of the Trustees of Fidelity® Charitable.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
©2020 Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.
© 2021 The Kiplinger Washington Editors. Used under License.
Fidelity Go® provides discretionary investment management for a fee. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to walmart money card customer service email license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Fidelity® and Elan Financial Services are separate companies.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. All other service marks are property of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
Send cash quickly
to nearly anyone
Done this before? Log in
Service fee and limits apply. Must be 18 or older to use this product.
Deposit cash to any eligible prepaid or bank debit card.
For a $5.95 flat fee you can deposit $20 - $500 in cash at 70,000+ retailers nationwide.
MoneyPak is accepted by most Visa, Mastercard and Discover debit cards, plus 200+ prepaid debit card brands.
How it works
Buy a MoneyPak at thousands of retailers nationwide
1st time users will create a secure login at MoneyPak.com
Use the secure MoneyPak number to add funds to any eligible card at MoneyPak.com
There are so many ways to use MoneyPak
Payback an IOU
Send your pay
Give a gift
Deposit to your own card
Tackle an unexpected expense
Prepaid Users to Walmart, Green Dot: We Can't Access Our Money
Users of a popular prepaid card sold at Walmart stores have suddenly run into trouble checking balances and accessing their funds.
Frustrated consumers took to Facebook and Twitter Wednesday to air their grievances, with some complaining that they had been unable to access their funds for two days or longer.
The complaints involve the Walmart MoneyCard, a reloadable prepaid card issued by Green Dot Bank.
In an emailed statement Wednesday, Green Dot said that its new transaction processing partner, MasterCard Payment Transaction Services, was experiencing slowdowns in some systems. Green Dot acknowledged that customers could not access their card balances online or over the phone, but said that they could still check balances by mobile apps or text message.
It also disputed claims that users could not access their funds.
"There is no impact to the ability to make purchases or get cash from ATMs," Green Dot's statement read, "and reloads are all posting properly. We understand the important role we play in td bank call hours daily financial lives of our loyal customers and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
But Barbara Martinez of Tornillo, Texas, said that her card had been declined several times over the past two days.
"I knew I had money in there, so I was wondering what was going on," she told American Banker on Wednesday.
Martinez added that she postponed a doctor's appointment that had been scheduled for Wednesday out of concern that her card would get rejected when she tried to make her co-payment.
Brian Pettis of Sedalia, Mo., said that his paycheck typically gets deposited on his prepaid card each Wednesday at 11 a.m. He was relying on that money to buy lunch, but the card was declined multiple times, he said.
"Going all day not eating wasn't really ideal," Pettis said in an interview.
Green Dot announced in March that it had migrated approximately 50 million account files to the MasterCard Payment Transaction Services platform, and that it would migrate 50 million more later this year.
It is unclear how many accounts had been affected by this week's glitch. Some social-media users reported that their cards were working on Wednesday afternoon.
Walmart, of Bentonville, Ark., did not respond to a request for comment.
The problems come at a poor time local food banks Green Dot. The firm is locked in a pitched proxy battle with a large shareholder, Harvest Capital Strategies, which is seeking to oust Green Dot Chief Executive Steve Streit. The Pasadena, Calif., company's shareholders are expected to choose between two competing slates of board candidates at Green Dot's annual meeting Monday.
The complaints being lodged against Walmart and Green Dot are reminiscent of gripes that were voiced last October by users of the RushCard prepaid card.
That incident, which followed a change in payment processors, affected more than 442,400 consumers; users were unable access their funds or pay their bills, in some cases for several days. RushCard's parent company recently agreed to pay a total of $20.5 million to settle a class-action lawsuit brought on behalf of customers.